$123
$103
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$85
$110
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$148
$119
Aloft.com
  • Pool
1,018 results
All reviewsarizona grillbreakfast buffetroom was cleannice poolgreat place to staynice hotelfresh fruiteasy accessfirst floorwould stay here againroad tripshuttle serviceparking lotconvenient locationnice staystaff was friendlyclose to the airport
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you're looking for a short stay or extended stay, this Best Western is it. Was extremely surprised at the quality of this hotel as Best Westen's don't always have the best reputations. Stayed only 1 night on the way back from New Mexico and it was worth the stop. Will be back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Saddleback Best Western in OKC for a conference that I attended. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place is. The rooms were very roomy, clean and updated. The rooms included a free breakfast in the restaurant that was excellent. If there was anything that I could say was an issue, is that my room was on the south side of the hotel complex, which was right next to I-40, so it was a little noisy, but not enough to disturb a very comfortable bed. An easy remedy would be to try to get a room closer to the lobby area. Overall, I'd definitely stay here anytime another opportunity comes up.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side of the hotel might be a little noisy due to I-40 running behind them.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Can't beat the location being right off the freeway. We are traveling through, so that is really nice. Nice place, but a little dated....can hear the noise from the freeway and the outside air conditioners chatter a bit, at least the one in the room next to us. The good things here far outweigh anything you would think about complaining about. Good value also, which is most important!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Really nice hotel, comfy beds, nice size rooms, breakfast needs makeover but the rest of the amenities are fantastic. Good location to the whole city. Plenty of restaurants, shops and easy access to interstate. The Western Cowboy museum a must see as well as the OK city memorial and museum. Check out the Stockyards for a melt in your mouth steak.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Exceptional service started before we arrived when I called to say we'd arrive after 10 pm and then again when I our GPS failed to get us there. I spoke with Jason both times, and he pleasantly provided clear directions and greeted me like a friend when I finally arrived. The building is dated,with hidden staircases leading to the 2nd floor outside rooms, but our king room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. On one of several trips back to the car, all after 10:30, I was comforted by a well lit parking lot and especially by the presence of a young man working security for the hotel. The complimentary breakfast buffet was delicious. Make sure to try the cheese eggs and hot biscuits! The ladies in the restaurant were friendly and at tentative. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Outside rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I have relayed your comments to the staff members involved. I am especially pleased to receive your comments about the "well-lit" property. We just spent several thousand dollars replacing all our former "can" building lights with super-bright energy efficient CFL fixtures. The light is not only significantly brighter but a cleaner whiter light as well. It has improved the lighting so much that our color security cameras that have a day/night feature when it gets dark out never even go into day/night mode because it's bright enough to make them think its "day" all the time. We appreciate your business and this positive reinforcement of our recent investment. We look forward to your next stay!