$85
$87
EmbassySuites.com
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$94
$110
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$126
  • Breakfast included
$143
  • Pool
$123
$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

1,018 results
All reviewsarizona grillbreakfast buffetroom was cleannice poolgreat place to staynice hotelfresh fruiteasy accessfirst floorwould stay here againroad tripshuttle serviceparking lotconvenient locationnice staystaff was friendlyclose to the airport
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed at this property for one night and it was fine for us. This is an older property but our room was nicely updated and very clean. It is convenient to I-40 but as a result, you can hear some traffic noise. The location is convenient to downtown OKC, Bricktown, and the outlet mall. The businesses immediately surrounding the property are a bit run down but you can find places to eat just down the street. The complimentary breakfast buffet was good and had more choices than the average Best Western breakfast and the breakfast staff was very helpful. This property seemed to be very well staffed, lots of staff on premises and most were very friendly and spoke as we passed. The outdoor pool is maybe a bit larger than those typically found at this type of hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you here as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife, who was in quite a lot of pain from traveling all day, and I arrived, hungry and tired, around or shortly after midnight on June 30th, thinking we would have no problem securing a room for the night. Unbeknownst to us, Oklahoma City was hosting a girls baseball world series, and every hotel was filled. One of the desk attendants, Jason, had just clocked off for the night and was about to leave. (He did not mention this at all, but I guessed it later, when the other attendant, Clint, said something to him about it.) Jason took pity on us, and began calling all over the city trying to find us a room. He was cheerful and friendly the entire time and obviously took great pride in his work and truly cared about our situation. Finally, Clint discovered that a room that they had thought was unavailable because it needed cleaning had already been cleaned and was available, so we were able to get checked in and bedded down for the night. The hotel itself was extremely comfortable and clean......top notch! I can't say enough about Jason and Clint and their extraordinary efforts to take care of us. I know some will say, "It's their job." However, some do their job out of necessity, and some truly take pride in their work and empathize with their customers' situations and needs. They are among the latter, and I hope they both receive a huge recognition for what they did for us, and for the way they represent your hotel. Please convey our thanks and our gratitude to them for us!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with our hotel and staff. I have passed on your comments to Jason, Clint and their manager. We very much appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The room here was very nice. An older hotel with a nice contemporary, completely renovated room. Comfortable mattress and linens. The biggest disadvantage was the parking. I had to park across the street where semis were parked, a long way from the room. The walk was fine, but I didn't feel comfortable leaving my truck and motorcycle trailer where I couldn't see it. Had a late meal in the restaurant, and it was surprisingly good.

If the parking situation doesn't bother you, this place is a good value compared to the other hotels nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback on your stay at our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the parking situation. We were completely sold out from the third week of May through the end of June so parking was very tight during that time. I can see where it would have been difficult to find a space for a vehicle and a trailer during that time. Thankfully we do have the overflow parking in front of the hotel as you mentioned. However, this is not normally an issue during less high volume periods of time. I hope you will return and give us the privilege of hosting another stay for you in the near future!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Nice hotel. (I was surprised when I asked for extra regular coffee packets to be told more than 1 extra would be charged at $1 each.) We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant, and while the food was typical, our waiter was outstanding. The room was comfortable, clean, good bedding and mattress. LOVED the shower head - it was on an adjustable arm, so hubby would get water at the top of his head, and I could shower without getting my hair wet. Really nice!! Right next to the interstate, so a bit of traffic noise, but nothing that kept us from resting. The breakfast is AMAZING! This is REAL BREAKAST - eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, OUT OF THIS WORLD biscuts and gravy, fruit, cereal. Really loved the breakfast. Can you tell? Staff friendly and caring (with the exception of a couple at the front desk, but it was right after tornado week - maybe they were stressed, and they certainly weren't rude).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast, the bedding and the adjustable shower head. We look forward to having you here again as our guest soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed with my family for a little get away to go to Frontier City. The hotel was clean, had a fridge, microwave and safe. The hotel was not luxurious by any means, but I knew that when I booked it. The staff was friendly. They go on and on about the 40 to 50 item breakfast buffet. I am assuming they are counting each box of cereal to get to that number. Don't get me wrong, it was not a bad buffet, but not what they built it up to be. They had cold potatoes, and cold tasteless scrambled eggs. The bacon was amazing and the french toast was ok. Seriously, there were biscuits and gravy, french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, a bowl of strawberries and honey dew, and 1 type of pastry, and 3 different kinds of box cereal, 2 types of juice and milk. That was it. On the phone they said we have between 40 and 50 different items on the buffet and that was absolutely not true. I didn't book for the food, but they built it up so much I was really looking forward to it. Aside from the little fruit, nothing healthy on the buffet.The ladies working the breakfast were wonderful. Take a a couple bucks to leave on the table because they deserve it. Probably would not stay there again, we like something more contemporary.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank kms15

Thank you sharing your experience with us. We were pleased to have you here for our Frontier City Package. I'm glad your stay was for the mostly positive. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced with the potatoes and eggs at breakfast. I have passed those comments on to our F&B Director to address with his staff. I hope that you will give us another try in the near future.