I did not lodge there personally but recently arranged for meeting facilities and guest rooms for attendees. I had arranged another event there a few years back, was impressed by the feedback I received, and have been looking forward to another opportunity to do business with them. We did not contract for lunches or break refreshments. The sales staff won the bid by offering complimentary coffee.
The manager was kind enough to meet with me and a coworker on short notice just a few days before the workshop. We were provided a tour which included viewing one of the guest rooms. It was a very hot day but the room was nice and cool. We were very impressed with the TV remote and how it can be cleaned. I have never seen or heard of such technology. Major plus!
The manager made the breakfast buffet available to attendees who were not hotel guests at a very reasonable rate. I've heard they really appreciated that and the food was very good. The manager arranged for a nice lunch buffet to be available at a very reasonablel rate. Several attendees took advantage of it and were very complimentary of the quality. And I know there is a variety of dining options with a range of prices available nearby so it is a win/win situation.
We needed an area of the parking lot blocked off for large vehicle demonstrations... then we didn't need it... then we did need it. The hotel staff took it in stride. I received no negative reports regarding audio visual equipment failures which is rare in my line of work so that's another positive.
The decor is Western but not tacky. Being an Okie I like it and found the environment very pleasing and relaxing. A tip to out-of-towners: If you like the decor, treat yourselves to a meal at Cattlemen's Steakhouse in the nearby Stockyards. It is an Oklahoma institution.
The online photos make some areas appear larger than they actually are. The lobby, for example, but it was not cramped despite the furnishings and art on display. The staff are very accomodating, effecient and helpful. You can sense that they take pride in their facility and work, and are eager to please but they are not hovering and do not come off as desparate. Heck! I want to spend a night or weekend there, and I only live 30 miles away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn and Conference Center is one of the best business and leisure hotels in Oklahoma City. We pride ourselves on offering professional hospitality within a comfortable setting while offering up to date amenities with personal service.The Saddleback Inn and Conference Center is located just one mile from the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds and only five minutes from the OKC Airport If you are on a family vacation you will appreciate the close proximity to the amusement parks at Whitewater Bay, Frontier City, and Celebration Station. Our hotel is also conveniently located close to to Bricktown, Downtown. The Saddleback features 220 stylish and newly furnished hotel rooms featuring an ergonomic work desk area, free high speed internet access and over 80 great cable channels including multiple HBO Movie channels. Our oversized guestrooms feature designer Southwestern décor and provide safes, microwaves, refrigerators, 42" LCD Televisions and more. For additional space you may also choose Oklahoma City suites with two televisions with separate living and sleeping areas, which are some of the most luxuriously equipped rooms of any of the hotels in Oklahoma City. To ensure a great start to your day, our Oklahoma City hotel serves a complimentary deluxe breakfast buffet with over 50 items each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Saddleback Hotel Oklahoma City
- Best Western Oklahoma City
- Best Western Saddleback Hotel
- Oklahoma City Best Western