$85
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$89
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$87
EmbassySuites.com
$99
$79
$108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$151
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

1,020 results
All reviewsarizona grillbreakfast buffetroom was cleannice poolgreat place to stayfresh fruitnice hoteleasy accessfirst floorwould stay here againroad tripshuttle serviceparking lotconvenient locationnice staystaff was friendlyclose to the airport
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The rooms are beautifully decorated and cozy. they are so clean you could eat off of the floor. The beds are very comfortable and you are given plenty of pillows. We have stayed here numerous times and the noise from outside or in the rooms beside us never does penetrate into the room. The free breakfast beats a continental breakfast anyday of the week! There is a full restaurant and you get a huge breakfast with your stay. The hot tub is nice. The safes in the rooms make keeping your valuables or medications safe and you don't have to worry about them being taken as you input your own combination. The staff are very nice and helpful. The bar is nice and watching Karaoke is great fun for us. There are a lot of nice restaurants and attractions near the hotel and the shuttle will transport you from 7am until 11pm at night. I could live in this hotel! We are definitely repeat customers. They offer packages for the water park and other areas nearby. I love Best Western Saddleback. I have never had a problem with this hotel.

Room Tip: I would request a room facing out. The inside rooms are poolside and the pool doesn't close until 10 or 11pm and there is a lot of noise from the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Once again I made the trip from Australia to attend the Quarter Horse World show. As I had written in my review from the previous year I had a wonderful stay, and that I would return the following year. Well I was true to my word and was not disappointed. I booked online, landed at OKC airport, jumped on the hotel shuttle, that happend to be there picking up other guests. Check in was again quick and easy and I was pleasantly surprised to be offered a cheaper AQHA rate than the AAA rate quoted on line.

I travelled solo and stayed for 14 nights. I found the hotel and its surrounds to be safe and had no issue with walking after dark to a restaurant or to the western outfitters across the road. The room was clean and well set up with a comfortable bed, large screen TV, great vanity/bathroom area, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge and vending machine nearby (for late night munchies), laundry, and a safe deposit box for valuables. There were gym facilities, outdoor pool (great in summer no doubt) and I noticed an indoor spa close by. Every thing I needed was there. Free Wi Fi in room was new and very useful.

Free breakfast was again excellent with choices for all tastes. Evening meals seved in the restaurant were reasonably priced and high quality and service was assured. The hotel lobby is a pleasant place to sit and read the paper, use the computer, wait for the shuttle or meet fellow travellers.

Again I made use of the shuttle service to go to the fairgrounds, Stockyards and downtown. I would call for a pickup, often late at night. The service was courteous and efficient and was advised if the driver was busy and may be delayed. Overall had a wonderful stay and found it to be great value for money. Totally recommend this hotel for people attending the many large horse shows and events held at fairgrounds, especially overseas and first time visitors to OKC, and women travelling solo.

I will return for a third time for sure and can't wait.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the quieter rooms away from the freeway noise. Possibly avoid the pool area in summer - looks like a potential all night party place outside the rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank BVDonna
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Thank you very much for this valuable feedback and for sharing it with other Trip Advisor users. We do have many guests from Europe, Australia and around the world during our many Equine events who tell us we are "the" place to stay for their horse show event. We love meeting and providing hospitality to people from different parts of the world. We are very pleased to hear about your positive experiences the past two years. We look forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City and thank you again for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn and Conference Center as your "home away from home" when traveling to Oklahoma City!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Where do i begin?! I'll start off by telling you that my Truck and EVERYTHING WE OWNED WAS STOLEN FROM THIS PLACE!!! Me my girlfriend and our dog were moving cross country from Chicago to Arizona and we decided to stop at Oklahoma city for the night. I asked my girlfriend to look at hotel reviews a week before our trip to find a good place to say because i did not know OKC that well , and after reading reviews from several sources she decided this was the best place to stay. After driving 14+ hours we finally get to the hotel and sleep heavy from the exhausting drive. I awoke to my girlfriend asking if i moved the Truck. I said no and she said "IT'S NOT THERE"! I call the lobby to ask if maybe it was towed for some reason and they respond that they are not in the habit of towing vehicles. I go to the lobby, talk to the night manager and after a few minuets we establish that my Truck was STOLEN. I ask to view security camera footage and they tell me that only the general manager has access to the DVR that has security footage, and i'd have to wait till he arrived. After MR. Patric [--] the general manager arrives, we learn that a hotel employee in the lobby saw someone in my truck drive over a small median in front of their lobby and taking out some of their landscape in the process and DID NOT CALL THE POLICE!!! Instead , he reported the incident to hotel staff and they continued to set up for their annual Christmas party instead of calling police!!! After a few hours Mr. [--] finally got to review the security footage and all i got were some blurry still photos of my truck leaving from in front of my hotel room and exiting the property, some blurry images of another accomplice truck leaving the hotel. Nothing clear enough to get an actual plate number. We establish that My truck was stolen at 7am. Conveniently one hour after they stop security for the night , and one hour before they start security again for the day. After being stuck there for 3 days with no way out we witnessed at least 5 drug deals go down right outside our hotel window, a shady guy followed my girlfriend from the lobby back to our room , and when she reported it to MR. Patric [--] his solution was to "follow" the guy in his car instead of calling police!!!! LONG long story short , don't stay here . If i can prevent at least one other person from having every possession they have stolen like i did writing these reviews is worth the time and effort. I fully intend to file law suit against this place. I will see you in court Mr. [--]

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jason m
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

This is very unfortunate surprising feedback. We understand why this experience would evoke an emotional response. We are confused why anger would be directed towards us.

The guests arrived at our hotel on December 17th around 10pm with an extended cab truck heavily loaded with belongings. The bed of the truck loaded high with a tarp and straps and the cab completely filled with belongings visible to anyone who might drive by. It is highly unfortunate that their vehicle was stolen and we certainly were very upset about it. This is not a typical occurrence here as our other reviews show. It is true that whoever took their vehicle also did about $4,500 damage to our property near our hotel entrance. An employee did witness the truck damaging the hotel and reported it immediately to management. However, we had no idea that this incident involved a stolen vehicle or that it was a guest's vehicle until the guest informed us later that morning. As soon as we were aware we assisted the guest in contacting the police. I did leave amid preparations for our company awards banquet to return to my office and spent two hours researching security footage. I produced DVD's of the footage and provided photo and video footage both to the police and to the guest. Although we had no involvement with what happened to the guest's vehicle, we certainly felt bad and wanted to help in any way we could.

The guests indicated to me that they did not have the means to rent a car or book a flight to get to their destination. As a courtesy, I waived all charges to these guests. To assist them in finding a way to Arizona I told them not to worry about having a place to stay. I told them that they were welcome to stay with us at no expense regardless of the duration until they could find a way home. We did not want them to have the additional stress of a mounting hotel bill on top of losing their vehicle. For three days we provided accommodations, breakfast each morning and on Sunday night when our restaurant was closed I called and asked them if they liked pizza and if so, what kind of pizza they liked. I took the money out of my own pocket and went and bought them a large pizza and beverages and had it delivered to their guest room. We provided transportation for the guests in the hotel shuttle during the three days and even went to the airport to pick up their mother when she flew into OKC to rent a car and take them on to Arizona. I completely understand why they were upset with their lives turned temporarily upside down. This is why we felt motivated to try to do anything within our power to help. We certainly do not have drug dealers wandering the property as our many repeat guests and Trip Advisor reviews attest. I’m sure everything seemed terrible during a time like this. I am saddened to receive this feedback as these guests expressed gratitude to us for all we had done to assist them before they left. I do understand that his was a huge negative occurrence their lives. Unfortunately, there was literally nothing more we could have done to help in this situation beyond what we provided.

We are truly sorry for the misfortune experienced by these guests. I hope that after some time passes their anger and emotion will be reserved for the people who committed this terrible act and not the people who did everything in their power to help them. We certainly wish them the very best.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Stayed here for personal business from 1-6 to 1-8 and I was very happy with the stay. Got the reservation through Hotwire and check in took about 2 minutes. Property is nice and well taken care of. Room was clean, roomy, and was updated with a new TV. There is a separate vanity/bathroom area along with a small refrigerator and microwave which was nice. Bed was large and comfortable. There is a small lounge on property that I visited twice on my trip and seemed ok, not a lot of people in there, but it was nice. There is a small restaurant on property which would be the source of my only complaint. You get a free breakfast coupon for each night of your stay, but the breakfast is not really all that great. The food was buffet style and more of a previously prepared/packaged and reheated type meal rather than fresh cooked food, but it was free, and there was fresh fruit/cereal available. The coffee was great, not the usual weak stuff you usually find at restaurants. The only other negative is that I couldn't take the food back to my room. This aspect was annoying. They also serve dinner in a buffet style but I didn't eat there for dinner so I can't comment on it. There are several restaurants in the immediate area which is where I got the food to go so I could eat in my room. I'm a home body when traveling alone so eating in my room in front of the TV is more my style. BTW, stay away from Earl's Rib Shack... the food was not good. The ribs seemed to be boiled, were tough, and had no flavor. All in all, I wasn't here for the food and I would differently stay here again. I've stayed at the Crown Plaza on a previous trip and this is by far much better!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
DJaeger, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Thanks for staying with us. I'm delighted we exceded all of your expectations except for breakfast.

Normally that is one of the areas we get the most compliments on. All hot items are freshly cooked each morning, in fact you can even request eggs made to order. Next time you stay with us let us know what you would like, and we will bring it right out.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

I've stayed at this facility several times with my family. This time I was traveling alone and staying 5 nights. When I checked in, I informed the associate that I was traveling alone and would like to have parking close to my room. She assigned a room at the front of the facility with front door parking. The service was great, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The Arizona Grill serves a great morning breakfast buffet and the dinner buffet was equally impressive. I will definately stay again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo