“good for budget”

Ranked #64 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Arlington, Texas
“good for budget”
Reviewed June 24, 2005

If you are looking for a posh setting, find another hotel, but if you are traveling on a budget and just want a clean place to stay, this is it. The outside of the motel left me a little leary, but the rooms were very clean and quiet. Not to mention that we had driven all night and the hotel let us check in at 7am but only charged us for one night. As a travel agent, I know that most hotels would have charged us for two nights.

• Stayed May 2005
4 Thank ricksltlsister
Kfikes, Manager at Super 8 Oklahoma Airport Fairgrounds West, responded to this review, May 20, 2010
I apologize for the delay in response to this review. I am pleased to say however, that we have had an ownership change and complete remodel of our buildings. We will be changing the picture soon to reflect our actual apperance. If you are ever back in the area, please stop by and we are confident that we can provide you with a much more comfortable stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 22, 2005

My fiance and I stayed at the Super 8 just last week. We needed a budget hotel and this one fit our price range. The location was good. You have easy access to I-40, and it takes just a few minutes to get downtown or to the omniplex, and the zoo. There are many resteraunts surrounding the hotel which are all withing walking distance.

Our room was clean, but our biggest problem was keeping the sheets on the bed. Every time we turned over the sheets would come off the bed and I often woke up to find that I was sleeping straight on the mattress. For this reason alone we did not sleep well. If we wouldn't have had this problem I'm sure I would have rated our stay much higher. The staff were very nice.

• Stayed April 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
As with the other review, I apologize for the delay in response. I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult time with our sheets! We have remodeled, and sheets and mattresses have been replaced. We are actually still improving our rooms and have added nice new light fixtures and a completely brand new bed spread is on the way! Come back and see us, you probably won't even recognize us! We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future.