“Vegan oasis on a road trip”
Review of The Loaded Bowl

The Loaded Bowl
Ranked #110 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Description: OKC's first locally owned vegan restaurant serving conscious comfort food to herbivores and omnivores alike!
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I was SO excited to discover this place on a road trip across the US. It is not far off of interstate 40 either, so it was easy and not time consuming to get off the road to stop for dinner and then get back to the interstate!

DELICIOUS ALL VEGAN FOOD. So exciting since it’s not often that you find a restaurant that is only plant based. The garlic bread is heaven and the Chicken Melt bowl was filling. Also got a cookie and pistachio donut to go that was yummy!

So glad to find it!

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our lunch here. We are not vegan or vegetarian but wanted something healthier on our road trip so we thought we would give it a try. The small bowl was more than enough. I loved it! It was so fresh. Wish we had one in my hometown.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I dream about eating their Mac and cheese. I first had it on their food truck. I couldn’t even tell the difference that it was all vegan. I’ve never had a bad meal here. They have turned me into monster for their food.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I visited this restaurant twice on a recent road trip. Was so relieved to find such a wonderful vegan restaurant lurking in a side street. They do a good choice of dishes; not sure how often these change. Two portion sizes: I went for the smallest and could only eat two thirds of it. Wonderful cakes also. Hot drinks seem limited, and they do not allow dogs which is why i knocked off a star.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Daily specials and regular menu are both great and give you some variety. Local beer options too, and you’ll love the variety of desserts available. All vegan; all delicious.