“Fast, consistently good”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #244 of 1,705 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went out of my way to get my take-out dinner from here sometimes more than once a week when I was in OKC on business for several weeks. I'd never been a customer but as it was one of the only take-out places near my hotel tried it and fell in love with the freshness of ingredients and the speed with which any entrée (and eventually I tried them all) I ordered was prepared. I only regret there isn't a Pei Wei near where I live!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Of course this is a chain and the food is not what one would call 'authentic'. Still, for fast Asian food, I love it. They offer brown rice, which is great, and several vegetarian options. It is what it is.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Pei-Wei has an awesome menu and I love their food. Their service doesn't measure up so well. It is more like McDonald's or Taco Bell. For the price of the food (which isn't fast food priced) I expected friendlier employees. The last time my family and I were there they were quite busy and the man busing tables actually hovered over us as we were finishing our meal. We hadn't even completely left the booth before he started grabbing our plates. We thought that was pretty rude. We'll continue to eat there but will definitely avoid busy times.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family ate there passing through OKC and we all loved what we ordered. My husband had the new Black Pepper Chicken, which he really enjoyed. I ordered the Mandarin Kung Pao--really tasty! My daughter had the Lo Mein. Best part of the meal was the Mandarin Green Tea with fresh orange slices. You can't beat Pei Wei for fast food of any kind!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Pei Wei, the food is great. I especially love the Mongolian Beef, we have also gotten sweet and sour chicken, which we usually share. The hot and sour soup is delicious. The unlimited drink machine is great too, but my favorite is the Chai Tea! Yummy!