“My favorite place to take dates.”
Review of Cafe do Brasil

Cafe do Brasil
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe do Brasil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,660 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Description: Located in the heart of Midtown OKC, we offer a highly acclaimed regional Brasilian cuisine that combines flavor, uniqueness, and comfort. Our menu features cuisine from five different regions of Brasil and offers many gluten free and vegan options. We offer an array of specialty drinks, a great selection of wines, and of course, a large variety of caipirinhas.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place to take dates.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I LOVE this place. I've been a regular here since I discovered it 5 years ago. I've found that it fits almost any occasion. The daytime menu is light, inexpensive, and delicious, while the dinner menu is a but fancier with a more elegant atmosphere. The upstairs bar (my personal favorite) is very laid back with a great selection if drinks. During the summer months, the upstairs patio is host wonderful live music that can be heard all throughout Midtown.
I've literally visited hundreds of times in the last 5 years and have never had a bad experience. I recommend Cafe DO Brazil to everyone.

1 Thank Caojyn

“This place has amazing management!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Every time I go service is great! If employees get a little behind management jumps right in to help. Everybody is super nice and the food is GREAT!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“AMAZING PLACE”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Coming from Miami Florida to OKC, I figured all was lost in trying to find a real reminder of home. But then i stumbled into Cafe Do Brasil! It is now my second home!

The food is amazing and served to perfection. The staff is attentive without being annoying.

GREAT PLACE!!!!

• Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Out Standing Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Craving something different for dinner tonight? I recommend this place for Traditional Brazilin food in Oklahoma City. This place definitely has culture and hands down some of the best staff I’ve came across in a long time. Thanks for a great experience I’ll be back next time I’m in Oklahoma.

• Visited December 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“My Favorite Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in OKC. The food is incredible. Simple and so very flavorful. It's locally owned and operated, and it's not uncommon for the proprietress to stop by your table to ask about your meal. Lunch is inexpensive; however, I don't eat there at dinner because the price jump is just unreasonable. It's a great place to be in-and-out of in an hour. Try the apricot tea. It's awesome!

Visited October 2012