“So unique!”

The R & J Lounge and Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
The R & J Lounge and Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #364 of 1,825 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic cocktail list, and staff was happy to explain them all and answer any questions. The relish tray was awesome!! We loved everything on it! Friends said chicken fried steak was great, and my BLT was delicious. Desserts were not as great as the other food and drinks. Maybe we were just stuffed by then, but I would definitely recommebd the few extra bites of apps and entrees or trying a new drink over dessert. The decor was exactly what I expected, felt like I stepped back in time.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Stopped in for a pit stop and wow they had some great drinks everyone had a blast. Will go here again

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Two visits and this is on my list as a casual no frills go-to place.
The small menu has plenty I would like to eat and the food is well prepared.
Service is casual but very good.
And the price is right!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018

We'd never tried R&J's but it was recommended to us. My husband ordered the Chicken Fried Steak and I ordered the Beef Stroganoff. The food was delicious. About the best Chicken Fried Steak we've had in the city. (I tasted his...no worries, he ate about half of mine). The Strogranoff was excellent too. My only complaint was the people in the booth next to us were smoking and there wasn't a separate area for non-smoking. I would love to go back but, I can't stand the smell of smoke. It does weird things to my voice.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I've only been once and the server was unbelievably rude. I'm sure it's a nice place but I won't be back after that.

Date of visit: April 2017