Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$86
$76
All reviewsfront desknice roomhot breakfastwafflesindoor pooloff the highwaynice hotelbed was very comfortablefitness roombiscuits and gravyhome away from homeokc areawould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyclean roomsa great stayconvenient location
Reviewed June 18, 2010

Travelled to OKC via route 66, What a blast,came across "Barsanna Suites"
My wife and I were greeted with open arms by ABEL and his staff
( he's from LA but we will forgive for that)
JESSICA in reception was very helpful and knowledgeabil about OKC, A BIG HI to BRIAN
Hotel and the amenities were EXCELLENT in every way,, stayed for 2 days wish it had been longer,However when we return to OKC we will show these guys how AUSSIES can really drink they are FUN PEOPLE,
If you visit tell them the AUSSIES sent you and they will look after you
We cannot recommend this place highly enough
See you soon
Gary & Toni
Melbourne Australia

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Check in staff was very helpful and answered all questions we had about activities in area. Rooms were very clean and everything worked well. Breakfast was very good with a wide array of choices. Would definitely stay again!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ambates00
Reviewed October 20, 2009

My husband and I checked in on a Saturday and checked out two days later. Overall, we were very happy with our stay. The room felt very open and roomy. The shower did not have a lot of pressure, but the water was plenty hot. A refrigerator and microwave were provided in our room. The tv had a clear picture and included many channels.
The breakfast included waffles, biscuits and gravy, omelets filled with cheese, apples/bananas, cereal, pastries, 2% milk and whole milk, apple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice. The only thing I can complain about was the front desk lady I met upon checking in. She did not smile or make me feel welcome.
This hotel is close off of I-240 and I-35...very convenient.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank roadtrip1
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Very nice, clean, warm decor. Vrery comfortable. All the niceties you could want. The breakfast was warm and many choices. The staff, checking were very helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2009

The first floor has exterior rooms that the smokers seem to use to get outside quickly for a fix. I stayed in an inside (hotel-corridor-type) room and had a quiet and smoke free night. The hotel is next to a Holiday Inn Express but it is more expensive. Slightly out of the way if traveling on I-40, but worth the extra time, even in rush hour traffic. I have stayed at the Saddleback several times and prefer this hotel. Breakfast was typical buffet. Would have rated it a 5, but then that doesn't leave room for the really super-fine (and expensive) hotels. This is very good value.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business