We stayed here last weekend for a soccer tournament in south OKC. We payed more for a suite so that we'd have a mini fridge to keep the kids' drinks and snacks cool for the games. The fridge was not cold, and the temperature adjustment knob had been removed so that we could not adjust it. We didn't realize this until we go back to our room late Saturday evening after games when none of the drinks for the next day were cold. We asked fellow team mates staying at the same hotel, and their fridges also had the knobs removed.
Our room was clean, but the stains on the sofa and chair are very unappealing and the room was dark. One review says everything is in very good condition....that was not true in our room. It takes a long time to get hot water from the sink and shower, and when it finally does come, it's very low pressure.
The breakfast is not horrible, but nothing to get up early for either. No milk is available. Muffins, eggs, gravy, sausage, yogurt, coffee, and juice.
We stayed here the last 3 years for same tournament, but we won't stay here again.
The only staff we dealt with was the front desk clerk at check in. She was nice. The rest of the stay, it was hard to find anyone at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many restaurants nearby. Downtown, airport, and amusement park are all within 5 miles. Easy access to many highways. Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Best Western