“great stay”

Ranked #44 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
buffalo, United States
“great stay”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My stay at this hotel was a wonderful experience. not only was it very comfortable and the staff very accomidating, it was close by lots of restaurants and other amenities that made it very convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Rollie B,

We are truly thankful for your kind words. The staff and I were delighted to hear your kind words. We look forward to your next visit to OKC

Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the BWestern on 1301 W. Memorial... Mgr:Jay
So clean,comfortable & the employees were spectacular...
All of which I feel are assets to the Co. Jay is to be commended on running a tight ship... Than You
Jennifer Watt & Edward Day....

• Stayed July 2013
mid-Missouri
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel suited our travel needs well enough. Nothing fancy, just a basic room in a clean place. The complimentary breakfast was pretty much the very same every morning (which got tiresome after 3 consecutive mornings). The hotel is located 10-15 minutes south of downtown OKC, near many chain & fast food restaurants (many within walking distance). The one thing that stands out from our stay: the evening front desk staff person (I regret that I never caught her name) was very friendly, accommodating and attentive, greeting guests each time they entered or left the building.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 3rd floor on one of the ends ...otherwise you'll hear a lot of pool / elev...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SH-from-JCMO
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear SH-from-JCMO,

They young lady that you are referring to is Carrie. Carrie, as well as the entire team at the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites, was thrilled when I shared your comments with them. In regards to your Breakfast comments, the team and I have been looking into other menu options. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Owasso
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here after the Oklahoma Twister Relief concert. We were a late check-in. The night clerks were great! They were helpful and pleasant and made check in a breeze. The staff were all excellent and gave great customer service. The room was nice and huge! The parking was ok. They had free wi-fi, a pool, fitness center and computers in the lobby. The breakfast was good but it did run short of a few things, though I think this was because they were busy. Great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear hkay_h,

On behalf of the staff of the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that you enjoyed our Hotel. I am sure you enjoyed the Relief Concert as well. I too was in attendance at the concert and had a blast. Ronnie Dunn was my favorite performance of the day. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My Girlfriend and I were broken down on our road trip from Philly to Phoenix and ended up at the Barsana. Great hotel. I have developed a fondness of Best Western over the last couple vacations I've taken. Having this in mind, We decided to stay here. It was fantastic. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very comfortable. I don't know if or when I'll end up in Oklahoma City again, but whenever that is, I'll stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Billyryan,

The staff and I would like to thank you for your heart felt words. With all of the Hotels in the area, we are delighted that you chose us for your accommodation needs. I hope the rest of your road trip went well. We look forward to your next visit to OKC, minus the car trouble.

Boston, MA
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My 10 year old and I stayed one night at this budget hotel. It was a great value with complimentary parking, wireless, and full hot breakfast. The hotel was very clean and the front desk woman provided outstanding customer service. Two reasons why I did not give this facility five stars is a) the price point of this chain attracts some inconsiderate hotel guests who are very loud in the hallways late in the evening and b) the scent of the Pine-Sol or cleaning products used is quite strong. This odor did not bother us initially, but by bedtime, we wanted to open the windows.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear 3onaTrip,

Thank you for your comments. I would first like to apologize for your concerns. We address every guest matter and make sure it is resolved. Our third party cleaning product provider was notified and adjustments have been made. Our housekeeping staff have all been notified about this matter as well. This will not happen again. Once again, thank you for your comments. We are looking forward to your next visit.