Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,989 results
All reviews the red piano bar historic hotel park avenue grill lobby bar room service corner room beautiful lobby within walking distance valet parking wonderful hotel brick town valet service convention center breakfast buffet business trip bricktown area haunted
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best staff ever! Eric at the front desk, Jeff in bell stand and the restaurant! Amazing! The rooms were clean, and the staff remembered our names. We love the Skirvin! Definitely a must stay for anyone visiting okc

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed after a thunder game and Eric at the front desk was so nice and accommodating. He made our 5 year old feel special, which was nice after a long day. Check in was fast and he offered a few recommendations for fun stuff for the next day. The lobby is very nice and room size is great! We will be back for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay in five months, for business. The hotel is full of character and charm. Check-in was fast & easy. I stayed on the 12th Floor, corner room (1201). The floor was always very quiet and check-out was also easy.

The room was very clean during my entire four night stay. However, the one issue I had was the bed spread/comforter on my King bed. There were 4 - 5 moth (?) holes on the comforter. I expected more from a Hilton.

I also had issues connecting to WiFi through the printed instructions. Front desk could not help so I just connected through Hilton Honors instead.

I self parked at the Santa Fe garage, which is adjacent to the hotel & a short 3 minute walk, two nights. It is $10 a night with no in/out privileges, but a much better value than the $30-something a night valet parking at the Skirvin. I did find free street parking in the same block of the hotel on two nights. There is no charge for street parking 6 PM to 8 AM.

Bricktown was an easy 10 minute walk from the hotel & I always felt safe downtown, day or night.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Wonderful old hotel with all the characteristics of earlier affluence and prosperity as well as modern amenities for comfort and today's living. I recommend a stay here any time. The rooms were spacious and clean; the bar/lounge was filled with people, but service was quick and the experience was just grand. I will return!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

My daughter and I wanted to do something extra fun for New Year and we thought a night in a "haunted hotel" would be perfect. The Skirvin far exceeded our expectations. From the room service to the view from our room and all during our "ghost hunt" we had the most amazing time.

Date of stay: December 2019