“Recipe for a great trip”

The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
Ranked #8 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, United States
“Recipe for a great trip”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Grand historic hotel with lots of cool and even reflective things to see and do all around. Dinner in their beautiful restaurant was exceptional as well were our in room breakfasts. For a great weekend trip, this hotel and OKC has it going on. It is not cheap, but cheap was not what we were looking for anyway. If you are, don't go. We will be back very soon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank H S
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear HS – I agree with you whole heartedly, you get what you pay for. Your recommendation means a lot and I appreciate you providing your wonderful comments. I look forward to your return visit.

Kindest Regards – Brett Sundstrom | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Elegant entry but friendly & helpful staff. Loved the art deco style on the floor & lobby furnishings. But the best surprise was the hotel restaurant. My husband had a conference call so we had to return to the hotel for a quick lunch in the Park Avenue Grill. The lunch was Great!! We had a sandwich n salads. The service was also excellent in the Red Piano Lounge for a late night cocktail. A week's stay was great.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Okierobyn – I love the title of your review! We always appreciate the reviews of Top Contributors during their travels. The Skirvin Hilton, she is a Grand Dame indeed with an incredible 102 year history in the center of it all in OKC. Thank you for your patronage and recognition. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Arlington, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2014

In room service took 2 hours to get to the room. The night manager said that was normal time to receive the food to the room. it was not even a full meal that we ordered it was just a cheese plate and wine. if that took 2 hours just imagine a full meal would have taken.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Kishani M – I want to apologize for the poor In-Room dinning experience you were provided by my staff. There was a communication error between the server and the culinary team that this order was an amenity for the next day. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team members for review and correction. I assure you this is not the level of service or product that we provide at the Skirvin Hilton. Our overall high guest satisfaction scores and feedback underscores such efforts. Thank you for taking time to review us and for your patronage.

Kindest regards,
Brett Sundstrom |General Manager
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful property, outstanding customer care. Lives up to the Hilton standard. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Oklahoma City. The late night menu is to kill for, the front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating!

Stayed August 2014
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Tiffany M – I have shared your praises with my team and I am certain the culinary crew will appreciate the shout out. Thank you for staying with us and providing your wonderful comments. I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I was greeted by a friendly staff and a very helpful employee. Brian was helpful and more than happy to make sure my stay was going to be the best. I wanted to tell him I really appreciated his help but was unable to find him again the next day. I give this hotel an A+ and the assurance that I will be staying there again

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Brian B - Thank you for your patronage and recognition. I was glad to read that you had an A+ hotel experience. I have passed on your accolades to Brian. I look forward to your return visit.

Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I love old classic hotels, but I really love old classic hotels that have been remodeled and are able to modernize and still capture the original spirit and charm. Rooms are modern and comfortable. Great hotel, great service, awesome experience.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear OleMissTraveler – We always appreciate the reviews of Senior Contributors during their travels. I agree, today’s Skirvin Hilton is a combination of historic beauty and modern luxury. Your recommendation means a lot and I appreciate you providing your wonderful comments. I look forward to your return visit.

Arlington, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Oklahoma City, a beautiful city. Very impressed with the walkability to all the attractions from the Skirvin Hilton ~ great location! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The food is great at the Park Avenue Grill! Just a wonderful place to stay downtown. Will definitely come again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dorothy K - The Skirvin Hilton, she is a Grand Dame indeed with an incredible 102 year history in the center of it all in OKC. Thank you for your patronage and recognition. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.