The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
Country Inn
$97
$170
Renaissance Hotels
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$54
$146
$134
  • Pool
1,671 results
All reviewsthe red piano barpark avenue grillhistoric hotellobby barheart of downtownbeautiful lobbycorner roomroom servicewithin walking distancewonderful hotelvalet parkingvalet servicebrick townbreakfast buffetconvention centerbusiness tripbricktown area
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I was greeted by a friendly staff and a very helpful employee. Brian was helpful and more than happy to make sure my stay was going to be the best. I wanted to tell him I really appreciated his help but was unable to find him again the next day. I give this hotel an A+ and the assurance that I will be staying there again

• Stayed: August 2014
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Brian B - Thank you for your patronage and recognition. I was glad to read that you had an A+ hotel experience. I have passed on your accolades to Brian. I look forward to your return visit.

Kindest Regards – Brett Sundstrom | General Manager

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I love old classic hotels, but I really love old classic hotels that have been remodeled and are able to modernize and still capture the original spirit and charm. Rooms are modern and comfortable. Great hotel, great service, awesome experience.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear OleMissTraveler – We always appreciate the reviews of Senior Contributors during their travels. I agree, today’s Skirvin Hilton is a combination of historic beauty and modern luxury. Your recommendation means a lot and I appreciate you providing your wonderful comments. I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Oklahoma City, a beautiful city. Very impressed with the walkability to all the attractions from the Skirvin Hilton ~ great location! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The food is great at the Park Avenue Grill! Just a wonderful place to stay downtown. Will definitely come again!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dorothy K - The Skirvin Hilton, she is a Grand Dame indeed with an incredible 102 year history in the center of it all in OKC. Thank you for your patronage and recognition. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Skirvin Hotel in OKC, OK. We received great service. Ms Sue was particularly kind, welcoming and warm. Ms Sue made sure we were comfortable and greeted us warmly each time she saw us. Kara was a nice server who made us feel right at home.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear AFranklinHouston - I am delighted you experienced our “People Pleasing People” service culture at the Skirvin Hilton during your hotel stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for highlighting our extraordinary staff. Your recommendation means a lot as well as the recognition of Ms. Sue and Kara of the Park Avenue Grill. Our staff is the best in Oklahoma and truly distinguishes us from our competition.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. The room was quiet and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel is beautiful and I enjoyed all of the hotel's nostalgic photos that lined the hallways. The piano lounge/bar was wonderful. The food, drinks, and service were outstanding. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear nic98omo - Thank you so very much for your patronage. I am glad you enjoyed the experience and recognized the historic detail and heritage involved in our historically modern hotel. The Skirvin has provided quiet luxury since 1911 in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City. Your recommendation means a lot as well as the recognition of the Red Piano Lounge and park Avenue Grill. Our staff is appreciative of your recognition and proud to serve each and every day. We hope to see you soon for a return visit to our great City and the Skirvin Hilton.

Kindest Regards – Brett Sundstrom | General Manager