“Friendly Staff”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oklahoma City, OK USA
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

yesterday I attended a retirement party on the 14th Floor with cocktails and a wide variety of food. There are several rooms on that floor. When I exited the elevator a staffmember greeted us. We asked where the retirenment party was being held and she walked us down to the room and was quite welcoming. The food and drinks were good and one staff member assisting with the reception was especially helpful: Jing Wen. She is a great asset to the Skirvin. As I left she asked me if I enjoyed everything. It was a nice experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear SoonerSteve – we always appreciate the reviews of Top Contributors during their travels. Thank you so very much for your accolades, I am delighted you enjoyed your recent experience at the Skirvin Hilton. Your comments, endorsement and recognition of Jingwen are highly appreciated. I agree Jingwen is an amazing asset to our organization. look forward to future opportunity to serve you.

Brett Sundstrom | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Thank you Skirvin staff for such great service! We recently had a dinner event there and found the staff was very helpful to the point of carrying our equipment to our vehicles and making sure we felt as special as our guest. A special thanks to Christina Jones, Banquet Server & Coat Checker for going above and beyond to take care of us!

Room Tip: Sleep Quality is actually N/A as well as Rooms, Spa and Breakfast.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I recently attended and helped decorate for a wedding at the Skirvin and it was beautiful. But more than that, the customer service at the hotel was top notch. The ladies at the front desk were more than helpful and I did not feel like I was putting them out by asking for help with some things like I have felt at other hotels. Also, one of the workers who cleaned up after the wedding named, Jingwen, was especially friendly and nice to us. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those seeking special friendly customer care.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Krista H – Thank you so very much for your accolades, I am delighted you enjoyed your recent experience at the Skirvin Hilton. Your comments, endorsement and recognition of Jingwen are highly appreciated. I look forward to future opportunity to serve you.

Enid, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is one of the nicest motels I have stayed in. And it's central to everything happening in the revived downtown area and a short walk to Bricktown. The Red Piano bar is wonderful. Plus you'll never meet nicer staff. Even the maintanence staff asked me how my stay was.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jeff S – The Skirvin Hilton, she is a Grand Dame indeed with an incredible 102 year history in the center of it all in OKC. Thank you for your patronage and recognition. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. Our staff is the best in Oklahoma and truly distinguishes us from our competition.

Kindest Regards – Brett Sundstrom |General Manager
Franklin, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Beautiful! The hotel is overall a grat place to stay, restaurant is over the top. Rooms are really clear and the beds are very comfortable. Lobby is extremely welcoming, the only problem I had was with the front desk...They where not welcoming, this would not prevent me from staying there again.. it s the best place to stay in OKC.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Peter B S – I am glad that you found the hotel to be beautiful. At the Skirvin our goal is to exceed your expectations. I want to apologize for the poor arrival experience provided by my front desk staff. I assure you this is not the level of service that we provide at the Skirvin Hilton. Our overall high guest satisfaction scores and feedback underscores such efforts. I will share your feedback with my team in the in an effort to enhance our training programs.

Sincerely - Brett Sundstrom | General Manager|
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The Association of Women in Communication held their annual awards banquet at the Skirvin Hotel in OKC. The location was very convenient, staff was warm and helpful and Mercedes, our table waitress was very professional and a delight.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Kathy W – Thank you so very much for your accolades, I am delighted you enjoyed your recent experience at the Skirvin Hilton. Your comments, endorsement and recognition of Mercedes are highly appreciated. I look forward to future opportunity to serve you as well as your organization.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 21, 2014

As always, the Skirvin's customer service is top notch.We have been coming here a number of years now, and they do an exceptional job. We had a few issues with initial set up, but the staff was quick to make the necessary changes.

Our attendees love the location and the feel of this beautiful historic hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Emma M – thank you for your accolades. I have shared your praises with our banquet team. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Kindest Regards – Brett Sundstrom | General Manager