The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
$127
$97
$170
Renaissance Hotels
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$54
$153
$134
Aloft.com
  • Pool
1,671 results
All reviewsthe red piano barpark avenue grillhistoric hotellobby barheart of downtownbeautiful lobbycorner roomroom servicewithin walking distancewonderful hotelvalet parkingvalet servicebrick townbreakfast buffetconvention centerbusiness tripbricktown area
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I travel Sun-Thu each week for my job. My current assignment is in Oklahoma City, right across the street from the Skirvin. I contacted their Business Travel office and was quite impressed with their quick response and assistance.

I've stayed their Sun-Thu for the past three weeks. It's a beautiful hotel and the staff is very helpful. The breakfast buffet is outstanding. The rooms are very nice, as is customary with the Hilton brand. The hotel reminds me of the Palmer House in downtown Chicago, with the same grand old hotel feel.

I recommend this for any business traveler. It's a great hotel with a great staff - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear ccorson97 – We always appreciate feedback from Trip Advisor Contributors during their travels. Your comments and endorsement are highly appreciated.

Safe Travels – Brett Sundstrom | General Manager

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The building and room were beautiful. The restaurant service and food are very good. The front desk was incapable of following my clear billing instructions. My room was cold and it did not seem to warm. I could not get the internet to work in my room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Robin H

Dear Robin H - Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to apologize that you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. The problems you mentioned with your billing have been addressed. If I may be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. I appreciate you alerting me to this issue and hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.

Kindest Regards - Brett Sundstrom | General Manager bretts@marcuscorp.com

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had wonderful experience while on property. We were here for 3 nights & hosted about 60 of our owners to a wonderful lunch & dinner. It is just an amazingly elegant property & our service spectacular. We had several different servers but 2 were absolutely amazing, Alvin & JingWen.

Our event coordinator Julie I can not say enough good things about her & how big of a help that she was.

Overall great experience & we can't wait to return.

Room Tip: 12th Floor Corner Double :)
1  Thank Jennifer K

Dear Jennifer K - Thank you so very much for your accolades. I am delighted you enjoyed your recent experience at the Skirvin Hilton. Your comments, endorsement and recognition of Julie, Alvin and JingWen are highly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Skirvin..

Kindest regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We checked in and were pleased with the hotel in every respect. Fast efficient checking, spotless and quiet room, very active piano bar, good restaurant , and convenient to all downtown city events
Hotel room was $161 plus tax
Staff was efficient and professional

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
GMSkirvin, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Dave S – We always appreciate the reviews of Top Contributors during their travels. Today’s Skirvin Hilton is a combination of historic beauty and modern luxury. Thank you for staying with us and providing your wonderful comments. I look forward to your return visit.

Kindest Regards –

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We loved the Skirvin Hilton in Oklahoma City. I had a conference in their 2nd floor rooms. The family just lounged and enjoyed. From a conference standpoint, we had excellent service and food. It is expensive food, but places like these normally are. All around it was outstanding and I can't say anything negative. The room was clean and prepared as requested. We always had our food on time. The rooms are on the 2nd floor and overlook the main lobby. There are tables and chairs so we could breaks and relax. There was even very comfortable couches. The room was very nice. My wife is a clean freak and it met her standards. This hotel doesn't have the "feel" of being a kid friendly place, but our 2 kids had a blast! The staff was very helpful and pleasant. All around just a very good experience. I didn't do much other than work, but my wife enjoyed the area and took the kids to Bricktown, which was not too far away. She did say that if we came back for a family trip we would probably stay closer to kid activities. Hope that helps.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Andrew C – We always appreciate the feedback of Senior Reviewers during their travels. Your comments and endorsement are highly appreciated. Today’s Skirvin Hilton is a combination of historic beauty and modern luxury. Thank you for staying with us and providing your wonderful comments.
Kindest Regards –