“Tagged along on business trip”

The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
Ranked #9 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We booked our room at the last minute so my husband could attend a conference. We were not able to get the special rate and had two doubles instead of a queen. The room was great, comfortable, quiet and clean. I enjoyed the Skirvin very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Roseann G, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

I am glad you got to tag along.....I am sorry you could not get a king bed, but we will do our best next time. I hope to see you real soon!

There are newer reviews for The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great place to stay if you are out for a date and just want a drink in the Bricktown area. We have stayed after a concert (my husband and I) we enjoyed it a lot! We loved it so much we returned for a stay with our daughter and she brought a friend. Everything was awesome again! We will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your wonderful rating. I am so happy you had a great time at the Hotel.....
We love her too!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The best rooms, location, and the best chicken and waffles in the world--highly recommended. Great customer service--outstanding restaurant and food was great. The price is worth the drive-if you like great customer care and accommodations, this is the place to stay. You won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed: October 2013
Roseann G, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Howdy Chief,

Well I must say I love our Chicken and waffles too! I have had them everywhere from Georgia to OKC and I find ours the best. Chef Pope takes care in preparing with local ingredients and in making foods that one can truly call special.
I am thrilled that you have rave reviews and hopefully we will see you soon.....
Until than ....Go Thunder!!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Skirvin is my favorite place to stay in Oklahoma City. I've spent time in several hotels, and The Skirvin is by far the best! The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms offer the feeling of home.

Chad,
The Skirvin really does mean home is where the heart is...We all feel great about the fact that we are in charge of her on a daily basis, a 102 year old woman can get a bit testy....
We are making small improvements to make her even better and to keep her feeling special to all who visit us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Spent 2 nights here for business, loved the historic aspect, the well maintained rooms and the excellent free buffet breakfast for honors members. My only complaint was the valet parking charge of $26 a night. Lively and fun bar.

Hello Rioja,

I am so glad to hear about your stay and that you loved the Skirvin. We love this 102 year old lady and really enjoy taking care of her. We are competitive if not less on our parking rates. We wish we would have the ability to have more parking so we could reduce rates but we rent spots and they charge most of us the same rate. I am working on some ideas and maybe down the road we will have more areas to offer.
None the less I appreciate your candid feedback....
See you soon we hope!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We recently stayed here for a family wedding. The hotel has the feel of a luxurious old hotel when you enter the lobby. The guest rooms are lovely, very roomy, well lit and clean. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant is not only delicious but a true bargain. The restaurant staff is very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Angie,
I am glad that you found the hotel beautiful. I hope you enjoyed your wedding and trip in from my hometown of Tampa. We pride ourselves on our rooms and food and beverage offerings and things just keep getting better....
See ya real soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

great old hotel that is very comfortable and modern in the rooms. great location in the center of downtown. Walking distance to Memorial, Art Museum, park, arena. Lots of restaurants within walking distance (very quiet on weekend)

Hi Mimi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We love the Skirvin and feel so very proud
to be the caretakers of this 102 year old lady. The charm is less about the building and more about the employees that have called it home for many, many years.
We look forward to seeing you soon as we are adding many new exhibits to the city.
My Best,