“A lovely luncheon”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“A lovely luncheon”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had a business luncheon in the Continental Room at the Skivin and I couldn't have been happier with the event thanks to the professional and friendly staff; from the initial planning stages to the final food service. Thank you Karrie, Stewart, Mia, Gail, and Zac! I look forward to working with this team on future events.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear 123sheba321,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and recognizing Karrie, Stewart, Mia, Gail and Zac. They are part of a terrific team. I can't you enough for your patronage and we look forward to the next planned events. See you soon.
Martin van der Laan I General Manager I martinvanderlaan@skirvinhilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 24, 2013

In town for a convention. needed some pretty assistance with my equipment. I had to Matthew, Stacy, Shirley, Vernetta (who was amazing), and Sheila were so helpful. Thank you all!!!! I would definitely stay here again even for pleasure.

1 Thank outonbiz j
Dear outonbiz,
I am thrilled that our staff was so helpful that it initiated this quick review. Thank you for taking the time to do so and for recognizing Matthew, Stacy, Shirley, Vernetta and Sheila. We hope to see you soon for another business trip or for a pleasure trip.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed one night in March and really enjoyed it. It is described as the oldest hotel in OKC but has been restored. It was an amazing building and well renovated. The women's NCAA tournament was going on the same weekend so the area was busy. We got a ride to bricktown but could have walked if we wanted. Make sure and check out bricktown if you're in the area. There was valet available but we just used the Santa Fe garage next door. Unfortunately, the view from our corner room was facing away from downtown. Overall a great quick trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jd8724
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at our historic Skirvin, as well as the great City of OKC. It was a pleasure welcoming all NCAA guests and the teams during that time. We appreciate the recognition. I value your opinion and thank you for taking the time to review us.
Washington, DC
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I can't imagine that there is a better hotel in Oklahoma City. Service is helpful, rooms are excellent, and the breakfast buffet is far better than the typical hotel breakfast. The building has a lot of character in a good way.

1 Thank nzedhoneymooners
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
We are thrilled that the Skirvin is your favorite hotel in OKC. I sincerely appreciate your review & feedback and am so happy you enjoyed the Skirvin experience, both in the Hotel and the Park Avenue Grill. Thank you for your endorsement and we hope to see you soon for a return visit.
Denver, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Check in fast. Attentive staff. Accommodating and pleasant staff. Wonderful turn of the century decor. Nice breakfast room with a buffet. The perfect cushiony bed with crisp smelling clean pillows. Thick walls and quiet rooms. Upscale finishes everywhere. If you need to maintain your energy for a spectacular business conference and the parties that follow, stay at the Skirvin.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Chrystal C
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Your wonderful description & review was highly appreciated. Thank you for recognizing our terrific staff and unique product of the Skirvin Hilton. We hope to see you again soon.
Martin an der Laan I General Manager I martinvanderlaan@ skirvinhilton.com
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Skrivin is a great place to hold a meeting. We held our meeting last week and everthing was great! The sales staff, Lisa and Abbey, we aswesome to work with before and during the event. The staff onsite during our meeting, Gail and Mia, took great care of us from the time we stepped foot onsite to do our event. The A/V services provided by Alvin, Stuart and Cory excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Matt H.
I am thrilled you enjoyed your meeting experience at the Skirvin Hilton and thank you for your review and patronage. I appreciate the recognition of Lisa, Abbey, Gail, Mia, Alvin, Stuart & Cory and they do as well. We hope to see you soon for a return visit.
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Working out of the hotel's Hilton Honors Suite serving as a production office, the Skirvin's hotel and staff went above and beyond to make sure our room was always well-stocked, trash removed, and often helped out with office supplies when we were in a pinch -- for free! At the heart of this pleasant environment and stay was James Homer, who spearheaded the workload, ensuring we were well taken care of. Not once was there something he didn't make happen promptly when we made a request. I would highly recommend the hotel and second floor suites for your next event.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you WestFilms......we appreciate your business and the review provided. The recognition of Homer and the rest of our staff was truly awesome. Your comments have been shared with the Team. We hope to see you soon for a return visit. Safe travels.