The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
$127
$97
$170
Renaissance Hotels
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$54
$153
$134
Aloft.com
  • Pool
1,671 results
All reviewsthe red piano barpark avenue grillhistoric hotellobby barheart of downtownbeautiful lobbycorner roomroom servicewithin walking distancewonderful hotelvalet parkingvalet servicebrick townbreakfast buffetconvention centerbusiness tripbricktown area
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food was awesome. The fist tacos were the best I have ever eaten. The lobby is impressive. BUT, my room was a huge disappointment. It appeared to be very nice. However, the bathroom shower curtain was moldy at the bottom. The bathtub had mold around the edge. That makes me feel like someone isn't keeping up with the cleaning. The meeting rooms were beautiful and comfortable. It is a nice walk to local businesses. It is a beautiful hotel. Just wish my bathroom was cleaner.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ugogirly
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Chef Chris Pope and his Team will be thrilled with your recognition of the quality of food at the Skirvin. Your additional feedback was highly appreciated as well. The Hotel scores in the top of the brand regarding cleanliness in guestrooms & bathrooms, but we recognize that based on your feedback we must be even sharper. I am very sorry we missed the opportunity to shine in your case.Thank you.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

A good place for business trip. Very comfortable and a perfect location. The city is beautiful and the people are friendly. I give a perfect 10.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JBH0867
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thanks JBH, we appreciate the awesome review about the Hotel, people and our terrific City. We hope you have a return visit planned soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

After having a brief trawl through some of the recent reviews of this this hotel, I must say I'm gobsmacked.
A couple of people gave this hotel such bad reviews-were they staying at a different skirvin Hilton in Oklahoma city!!
My wife and I had the extreme pleasure of staying here for one night(we are still here at time of writing this) as part of our road trip across country. This is now our 4th stop and I must say that is up there with the talbott in Chicago as our favourite hotel so far (and that is a massive compliment). What a shame we are only here for 1 night as we loved what we saw of oklahoma, and if you are ever here and enjoy Mexican food, you have to check out Abuelos in bricktown-amazing.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leigh T
MartinvanderLaan, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear LeighT.
Your endorsement was highly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel.
Our best wishes for continued safe travels cross country. We are glad you made a pitstop at our amazing property and in wonderful Oklahoma City.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Very nice, classy, comfortable. Expensive but good restaurant. Beautiful meeting rooms on the 14th floor.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dilloman

Dear Dilloman,
Thank you for your quick review. We highly appreciate your short comments.
Safe travels.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I echoed the frustration of the previous travel agent. However, in our case, we haven't received any email or call that we are moved to Holiday Inn - which is about 14 miles from where my husband works ( Skirvin is just two buildings away). What we received is a confirmation a week ago. My husband travels here weekly on a regular basis from Texas for business trips. So here we are, my first time here in OKC, in the middle of no where, no car because we don't have prior arrangement for rental since we don't know that we're bumped. Hard to find one because of the NBA...and the list goes on. BTW this is the second time SKIRVIN did this.Both no emails, grrrrrr. To the manager- we care less bumping us - all we want is inform us ahead of time so we can make arrangements to more accomodating hotels around you. Don't give us alibis of your sales people - make sure all your clients affected received info. Please be considerate to all your regular clients. I guess you lost one or more thistime.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank J V
MartinvanderLaan, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused. In those very rare occasions that we experience overbookings we have a very thorough process in place to assist with relocations for any and all of our valued guests. We are proud of our team who assisted and confident that they were extremely thorough. In our small market, during round 3 of the NBA play-offs and now during the NBA Finals, the entire community experienced a jolt of energy and local pride. At the same time this may have caused a few challenging opportunity within the Hotel community. I would be sincerely happy to address your personal experience with you. At your convenience, please feel free to connect with me through the e-mail listed below.