The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$77
$77
Country Inn
$144
$131
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
$103
$89
$102
$148
Autograph
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$67
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$65
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$79
1,664 results
All reviewsthe red piano barpark avenue grillhistoric hotellobby barheart of downtownbeautiful lobbycorner roomroom servicewithin walking distancewonderful hotelvalet parkingvalet servicebrick townbreakfast buffetconvention centerbusiness tripbricktown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I echoed the frustration of the previous travel agent. However, in our case, we haven't received any email or call that we are moved to Holiday Inn - which is about 14 miles from where my husband works ( Skirvin is just two buildings away). What we received is a confirmation a week ago. My husband travels here weekly on a regular basis from Texas for business trips. So here we are, my first time here in OKC, in the middle of no where, no car because we don't have prior arrangement for rental since we don't know that we're bumped. Hard to find one because of the NBA...and the list goes on. BTW this is the second time SKIRVIN did this.Both no emails, grrrrrr. To the manager- we care less bumping us - all we want is inform us ahead of time so we can make arrangements to more accomodating hotels around you. Don't give us alibis of your sales people - make sure all your clients affected received info. Please be considerate to all your regular clients. I guess you lost one or more thistime.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank J V
MartinvanderLaan, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused. In those very rare occasions that we experience overbookings we have a very thorough process in place to assist with relocations for any and all of our valued guests. We are proud of our team who assisted and confident that they were extremely thorough. In our small market, during round 3 of the NBA play-offs and now during the NBA Finals, the entire community experienced a jolt of energy and local pride. At the same time this may have caused a few challenging opportunity within the Hotel community. I would be sincerely happy to address your personal experience with you. At your convenience, please feel free to connect with me through the e-mail listed below.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I stayed 7 days at the hotel while attending a conference. This in a strategic place in downtown. Excellent customer service. The hotel staff was very friendly. The cleanliness of the hotel very good. Facilities very good. I saw the game Oklahoma vs. San Antonio in the hotel lobby, a very friendly place. Easy check in and check out. My only complaint is that the hotel pool was closed the first days of my stay until 1:00 pm.

2  Thank David R
MartinvanderLaan, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

Dear David777_12,
Your review was greatly appreciated and we thank you for the recognition & endorsement. The location in the center of it all, the staff, the rooms, the cleanliness, the service delivery.....you ticked all the boxes positively that are important to us to deliver on. I am sorry we had to do some preventative maintenance on our indoor pool, which required to close it down for a half day. We hope to see you soon for a return visit. Safe travels in the meantime.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Just returned from a one night stay. If you go to OKC, this is the place to stay. Close to everything downtown, great rooms, service, and an amazing old hotel, loved it. BTW, the breakfast fast and good, and they have a terrific lunch buffet for $15. Everyone who is anyone stays here, even bumped into Charles Barkley on my way out. Go OKC Thunder! I found all the help, just that, helpful! Do not hesitate to book a room here.

Room Tip: I was in 1021. A smaller, 2 double bed room facing East. It faced the out door parking deck below, and there are bright lights there, but the thick curtains block all that out. It is sunny too in the morning, but I am an early riser and like that. It is NOT noisy at all.
2  Thank DCHOTELGUY01
MartinvanderLaan, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Dear DCHOTELGUY01,
Thank you so very much for your review & endorsement. Glad you enjoyed your stay in our amazing City & Hotel. and even bumped into Sir Charles. We are confident that you will enjoy your next stay as well. We just can't promise the celebrity interaction. Hope to see you soon.
Martin van der Laan I General Manager I martinvanderlaan@skirvinhilton.com.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Well 2nd and 3rd trip to the "Scurvy" were worse than the first. Bad mold/mildew odor in the rooms that apparently the management chooses not to acknowledge and a lovely mildew covered shower curtain. After several changes of curtains the housekeeping staff told me that they "didn't have any without black stains, but they were all clean" beautiful . Luckily on my third trip either the hotel or Hilton Reservations sold my room to a higher bidder and I was "Walked" to a much nicer hotel where I chose to stay for the remainder of my job in OKC. I was happy to tell the "Scurvy" management that I will never set foot in this miserable hotel again.
The only positive notes were that the front desk staff was very friendly and tried to be helpful and the valet staff (except for one) was awesome . The management staff however was very confrontational and decidedly un-professional. I will probably renounce my hhonors membership and stop staying at hiltons after dealing with this place.

Room Tip: If you have mold/mildew allergies stay away! Also I wish it was really haunted then it would have been mildly entertaining.
3  Thank duckfisney

We once again appreciate your feedback and recognition of the Valet & Front Office Staff. They are awesome indeed. I am so very sorry that you still did not experience the property the way it brought us to the top within the brand nationally, including being one of the premier cleanliness hotels in the brand..We always strive to be better and we will use your feedback as it was intended. Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.
Martin avn der Laan I General Manager I martinvanderlaan@skirvinhilton.com

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Stayed here several times, nice, high end experience in OKC. Convenient, close to bricktown, museaum, theater.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Grinchychick
MartinvanderLaan, General Manager at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear Grinchychick,
Thank you for your quick review. Glad you enjoyed your stay and the area. Much appreciated.