“Top Notch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have worked with many hotels in Oklahoma City and nothing compares to the service that I receive from the Colcord Hotel. Lindsay Claxton ALWAYS goes above and beyond whenever she knows that I have guest arriving into the city. She even takes me to the airport to pick up rental vehicles for my guest so that their cars are ready for them. 5 stars for the Colcord and 10 stars for Lindsay. A true giver.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for posting this review regarding your previous experiences with the Colcord Hotel. We are pleased you have had pleasant interactions with our staff and we truly appreciate your patronage.

We hope to serve you time and again.

tsullivan@colcordhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

OMG!! I am sooo excited to write a review about the exceptional Customer Service I received from Patrice at the Colcord Hotel!! I am an emplyee of Devon and will wed at the Myriad Botanical Gardens (directly across the street from the Colcord & Devon Tower) on May 11th 2013! From start to finish she has been such a joy interacting and doing buisness with! Sooo patient! From me not sure on the dates I wanted, how many nights, pricing..any and all my questions she answered and educated me on the stay policy as well so there wouldn't be any surprises onmy special day. I appreciate that she didn't just treat me like another guest but made me feel special and liek I was all that mattered. You do not get that type of customer service these days. With her follow up emails and willingness to create a good feeling just via phone without any face to face interaction. Says a lot about the Colcord employees and convinced me this is where I want to be! She has assured me in so many ways without ever meeting her, verbally that all is well and my stay with the Colcord will be the BEST experience of my life!! :) Because of Patrice I have booked the room 2 nights instead of one and referred all out of town guests to the Colcord. Without even being inside the Colcord to view BECAUSE of her exceptional Customer Service via phone, follow up emails and just genuine positive "I'm happy to serve you.." attitude! I was sold!! The Colcord is where I will be the night before my wedding in FULL relaxation and the night of my wedding in total marital bliss with my husband to be. Thank you soooo much Patrice for reassuring me and putting my mind at ease that this 1 thing is for sure my stay at the Colcord will be a night to remember. :) 5 stars in customer service!! She really went above and beyond to make sure I understood the policies ahead of time with no pictures, etc. by educating me and still creating a visual of how I will NOT regret my stay. It is worth every penny! Thank you Thank You Thank You!

Room Tip: Patrice was great!! Excellent customer Service! Will answer all and any questions you have bfore you...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for providing this detailed review of your experience with the Colcord Hotel staff. We are so pleased that you have had a good experience and are spending time at our establishment this weekend.

We’d like to wish you all the best in your upcoming nuptials and thank you again for referring your family and friends to the Colcord as well.

Best wishes!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Recently hosted a dinner presentation for 60 customers on the 50th floor of the Devon Tower. I have hosted and attended many of these for work the past twenty years and this was far and away the best experience I have had in every aspect of the evening.

I hope its ok to mention names on here, but their service deserves recognition. Lindsey Claxton was the person with the Colcord that sold me on the property. I wasn't aware that I could have access to the tower and the 50th floor, but she really explained the options, everything from location to guest arrival, and I was sold. She promised a great event, and she delivered.

I then worked with an event coordinator named Rebecca Eaton. I hate planning events like this, so I put everything in her hands. She did everything from choosing every item for my menu, drinks, etc. She was always very quick to return a call if you had a question or concern. I have never been a fan of predetermined menus, but I can say this was far and away the best meal I have ever had at an event like this. The event staff was great in keeping everyone happy the entire time, and I've never had so many people respond in such a positive manner to a program like this. .

I just want to say a final thanks to Lindsey, Rebecca, and everyone that worked that evening. I've never taken the time to post something on a forum like this, but I wanted to share with others how great his experience was for myself and my customers..

I

1 Thank JoeBoone
We are so pleased you chose the Colcord Hotel staff and Devon Tower for your event. Thank you for posting your comments and for the individual recognition of our staff.

Your comments will be passed along to the employees you mentioned. We hope to serve you again should you host another event in Oklahoma City.

St Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights for meetings at Devon. You can't get more convenient that the Colcord. A beautiful early 1900's building with elegant and spacious rooms. Front desk service was wonderful. Our group of 7 was held over at airport and needed to stay an additional night. At midnight, we wearily came back to the Colcord. Front desk was quick and went out of their way to ease some of the frustration we'd just experienced for 6 hours at airport. We were given suites at our previous standard room prices. Had the best sleep. btw... their bed linens are the tops.
And special thanks to Shaneca who turned a miserable evening into a comfortable cozy night.

1 Thank Melissa K
Thank you for reviewing the Colcord Hotel regarding your recent business stay. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable experience with the rooms and the staff.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again should you return to Oklahoma City.

Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I spent a night at the Colcord for business in April 2013. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful. The room was immaculate and the entire hotel is recently renovated.

The Flint restaurant was very good for both dinner and breakfast. The food was excellent and with a wonderful presentation.

1 Thank rdubinsky
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for staying at our property and for providing a review. We are pleased you had a pleasant experienced and enjoyed FLINT as well.

We hope you will choose the Colcord Hotel for future business endeavors should you return to Oklahoma City.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel with a ton of class look no further. This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The staff was very friendly and the room service was prompt and the food was excellent. It doesn't get and better!!!!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your recent stay and for taking the time to provide these comments. It is our goal here at the Colcord for every guest to have a truly wonderful experience and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was in OKC for a conference August 23-27, 2013. I must admit I didn't know much about OKC or hotel accommodations. Our host hotel was booked so we had to select another hotel and the Colcord was recommended. Upon our arrival the valet was very nice and helpful and the front desk Shaneca was superb. She gave us recommendation of places and events. Each day she asked how was our stay and did we find someplace nice to visit. The staff goes out of their way to make sure your needs are being met. Oh yeah the hot tea that comes every morning with wake up call. Nice touch. The "Flint" restaurant was excellent as well and prices were reasonable. This is absolutely a 5 star hotel. As for the city great place and great people. We will return during the summer and yes Colcord will be our hotel. Get those rooms ready Shaneca.
What a great experience from a Louisiana native that had never been to the state of OK.
See you all later this summer

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent visit to Oklahoma City and choosing the Colcord for your stay. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you later this summer.