“BRILLIANT!!!”

Ranked #1 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
okc
“BRILLIANT!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love this hotel! The staff are brilliant, and go out of their way to welcome you. I've stayed here multiple times, and had great experiences when in OKC for business as well as pleasure. I recently came with my wife and 3 month old baby, and they made us feel so incredibly welcome. The rooms are spacious, clean and well worth what you pay for them. Also, Flint is one of the best restaurants in OKC.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mb b
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank for your recent stay at the Colcord Hotel and for providing your comments. We truly appreciate your return visits and hope to see you again soon.

tsullivan@colcordhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Whitecourt, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed here for four nights while in OKC on business and had a great experience. Room was large and well appointed. Staff were great and I enjoyed the short walk to Bricktown for dinner. Front desk staff were attentive and eager to help.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Your 5 star review regarding your recent stay at the Colcord is much appreciated and we truly thank you for your visit. We hope to see you again should you return to Oklahoma City.

Duncan, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a great experience at the Colcord. This is the third time we have stayed at the Colcord in the last six months. The Front Office Manager, Emre Topcu, took care of everything. He meets you at the front door and is always there when you need something. Cleo, the receptionist, got our keys and had the luggage in the room in five minutes. The rooms are "big" with glass showers and beds big enough for basketball players. The offer a free shuttle service, which is so wonderful. They will take you anywhere you want to go. I have already made reservations for April. Great hotel and wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger and give you the best views of downtown Oklahoma City.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your kind comments and endorsement of the Colcord Hotel.

Your loyalty is truly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again in April.

Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had a great experience at the Colcord Hotel during my stay last month. The staff opened the door for me courtiously as I entered the building and the front desk personnel were professional, polite, and helpful. The receptionist named Cleo, who actually gave me my room key was especially nice. The rooms are spacious and the furnishings are quite nice. I like the lounge chair. It is very nice for relaxing after a long day. The bath aminities are good. I especially liked the roomy all glass shower with tile floor. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Go for a corner room. They are more spacious. Enjoy.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay at the Colcord and for taking time to provide comments regarding your experience. We are pleased you had an enjoyable experience and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've never written a review of any kind online, but felt obligated to share my experience. My parent's 50th anniversary was last weekend.. I was unsure of how to help celebrate this occasion, and was searching online and saw the reviews online for the Colcord Hotel. I called and spoke with Lindsay Claxton... I explained that I wanted to surprise my parents and wasn't sure how to go about it..etc... She immediately had multiple ideas and made me feel so at ease and truly making me feel that she "wanted" to help me plan this occasion. So for the next 4-6 weeks we stayed in contact and she helped with communication with my family members and friends to ensure a surprise for my parents. On the night of their anniversary, we were greeted by the wonderful valet service, and my parents were greeted with "Happy 50th anniversary!".. needless to say my parents were all smiles... then we were met in the foyer by Lindsay herself who secretly stated that our table "wasn't quite ready yet"... only to lead my parents to the area where all of our family and friends were for the surprise... My parents were so happy and truly surprised... We then were lead to an absolutely wonderful dinner at The Flint restaurant... We were met by both Shawn Rogers, and Tom Sullivan... at that point the table, the table staff (Grayson and Cassie) made all of us feel like royalty... but also made my parents feel comfortable...it was done in such a classy, not stuffy, just perfect manner... Chef Black even autographed the menu for my Dad, who is a huge fan!
After dinner, my parents were taken to their suite... Upon opening the door...they were met with rose petals on the floor leading to the bed... they had fresh cut flowers and baskets with their wedding pictures in them...(I was in shock...and took some credit for this:), but it was all done by the Colcord and their wonderful staff and team) I had a picture of my parents on their wedding day that I thought might be nice on the dinner table... but Lindsay made copies and put it in the room with roses... My parents are very genuine people... and when they said the last time they had rose petals in their room was 50 years ago on their honeymoon...well even I had difficulty not tearing up... I can't explain the joy that my parents and I experienced at The Colcord. My parents cleared a shelf in their home and placed all the amenities, pics, menus, to commemorate the special occasion. If anyone is wanting an unbelievable experience of ANY kind...I would tell you to contact the Colcord Hotel. Lindsay, Shawn, Tom, and all of the staff were unbelievable...
My parents said if they had to describe the experience in one word it was "family"...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chris L
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We are so pleased you chose the Colcord as the location for your parents 50th wedding anniversary surprise. Thank you very much for providing your review and for recommending our property. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family.

Congratulations again to your parents on this incredible milestone. We hope to see you again soon!

Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Room was $210 per night including tax. Room was huge. Amenities great...had eucalyptus hanging in shower for aromatherapy and great cider (free) in lobby. We walked to both convention center and arena within one block. It was wonder ful to avoid fight traffic before and after games. We did have a charge from restaurant on bIll that was not ours but they took it off without question. A burnt lightbulb was addressed for us at 10 pm with note left they were in room. Easy 3 block walk to Bricktown with multiple restaurants. Downtown was abandoned during weekend. Also walked to PLC memorial.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank enlightenment
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Oklahoma City. We appreciate your patronage and for taking time to provide comments on your stay.

We hope to serve you again should you return to Oklahoma City.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Checked in late, heater & air dial was a bit outdated and could not get my room regulated! More operator error then a hotel problem! Did not sleep well, GM immediately was concerned and did not charge for the night! Was not needed!! They sent chocolates to my room including a friends room to let us know how they appreciated us! The staff, from bell hop, room service, bartenders to management was friendly & happy; almost whistling as the worked! Made my day feel great! Since they only have one exit and entre they realy where able to always notice us and greet us wich was fantastic! He location is perfect with in minutes to convention and Bricktown! Perfect ! Highly recomend mostly because of the service and politeness and string desire to make ur stay perfect! A friendly botique hotel with a Four Seasons excellence to service. Oh, fresh coffee & cream left at door with a wake up knock every morning , beets the heck out of the $30 typical morning coffee carafe fee!!! Fantastic idea!!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your recent visit to the Colcord Hotel and for taking the time to provide comments regarding your stay. We do apologize for any issues you experienced regarding the room temperature and equipment.

We truly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you should you return to downtown Oklahoma City.