“Discover the Rembrandt in You!”
Review of Pinots palette

Pinots palette
Ranked #6 of 46 Nightlife in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 12, 2014

If you are looking for different strokes (literally) for a night out with friends or family, you have got to try Pinot's Palette. Located right on the canal in Oklahoma City's charming Bricktown, treat yourself to an original evening of painting and wine-drinking. I had never touched a paintbrush in my life and went with two friends who were already familiar with the concept. You are greeted at the door by the artist who points you out to your easel, along with 20+ other people. You slip on an apron, check out the painting you will be trying to reproduce, with the artist's pointers, great music, all helped by a glass of wine or whatever you choose to purchase from the bar. In two hours, you leave with your painting under your arm, (framed if you choose to purchase one). I was amazed that my painting turned out well, especially as it was my first attempt at painting on canvas. It is good fun, no pressure, the artist and her aide are there to help, and everyone enjoys it. A group photo with paintings at the end immortalize the moment! A big thumbs up! I recommend having dinner before, although you are allowed to bring a snack.

1  Thank marciebelle

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This isn't a place where you go to hang out at a bar so I don't know why it's categorized as nightlife. You get to paint an awesome picture with the help of an instructor but there is a small bar where you can get wine and beer. I took my mom here while she was visiting and she had a great time! The whole way home she kept saying how fun it was!

1  Thank NatMal85