“Not the Major Leagues - but a nice time”

Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
Ranked #11 of 147 things to do in Oklahoma City
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I don't think it's fair to compare the major league baseball experience to an evening at Bricktown Ballpark, but that doesn't mean it is not a fun family outing. I attend a lot of major league ball in numerous cities. I love baseball. When I lived in OKC, this was a nice choice - even the old 89ers stadium at the fair was a blast for me as a kid. I recommend baseball - and the stadium here is very nice.

1  Thank HBsleepsurveyor

Reviewed October 30, 2011

What a great family atmosphere, reasonably priced entertainment in a beautiful ballpark. Family fun for everyone in OKC's bricktown.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Always enjoy minor league games and ballparks. Much more of a fun atmosphere then major league games and at bargain ticket prices. You also are much closer to the action adn there is always between inning entertainment of some sort which makes for more fun. Concessions are pricy if comparing them to fast food places or convenience stores (sodas/water). But they are cheaper then major league parks. Only issues we had was with ticket purchasing. Went to buy online and only bleacher and lawn available. Called the ballpark and checked and they said that was all they had. Two days later I find field level seats for sale online! Went ahead and took a chance and ordered field level seats online and they were indeed available and that's where we sat. Overall fun experience.

1  Thank pbUSA
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Had a great time with a group of friends at a recent game. Even got to sit close by a former major league who's son plays for the Redhawks. It was awesome. Sat in an air conditioned box that was well worth the reasonable price. If your ever interested in a group outing contact my new friend in group sales Kyle Daugherty he was great to work with and made us feel like his most important customers even though we were only a group of 12. Can't wait to plan another outing!

1  Thank ryanw73
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I try to catch at least a couple of Redhawks games per season and I always wish I could find the time to catch more. Great ball park and really not a bad seat in the place. Very cheap tickets. Concessions are a little pricey but that's the case for every sporting venue I've been to in the last 20 years. Very kid friendly with the playground they have set up beyond the fence in center field. Right in the heart of Bricktown with tons of restaurants, movie theater, and other attractions.

1  Thank jcaugh