Tripadvisor
Oklahoma City
All reviews great location valet parking within walking distance baseball field self park river walk bricktown area nice hotel ballpark view valet staff bars and restaurants brick town chesapeake arena great place to stay clean rooms stay there again staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Guest have to pay for parking. Hotel was very noisey. Children running through hallways. Front desk staff too distracted by personal phones to help guests promptly. Hot breakfast was poor quality overall.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Tessa. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I've shared your concerns with my team.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I just wanna say thank you to the valet guys at hilton garden OKC bricktown for helping with my parking incident Troy, Bryon G, Oliver did an excellent job with customer service to help get the issue resolved

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on Trip Advisor. I've shared your feedback with my valet team, specifically Troy, Bryan and Oliver. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Bricktown.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The purpose was business for my stay. It was very convenient to where I conducted business. The Hilton Garden Inns are my choice whenever I travel. I check to see if one is available in all locations. This hotel was a good fit for me.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your feedback and have shared it with my team.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

very good hotel and ideally located to visit bricktown. spacious and clean room . attentive staff. additional cost for parking and breakfast was the only downsize. but would recomend to stay here again

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Booked online for a descent price, didn’t realize the price did not include parking and/or breakfast. The descent price quickly turned in to a way over priced hotel stay. The room was clean but very small. Barely enough room to walk between the desk and bed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

I’m sorry that we failed to meet your expectations with regards to free parking or breakfast. Hilton Garden Inns don’t offer a complimentary breakfast like our sister hotels, such as Hampton or Homewood Suites. We also can’t offer complimentary parking as we don’t own a facility. We lease space at a parking facility to insure that our guests have a guaranteed place to park which can be a problem in the Bricktown area.

Thank you for your feedback.