- Great Location. Easy walk to most of the attractions of Bricktown, including the baseball park and Cheasapeake Center, as well as many solid eateries and clubs.
- Vast attention to service and upkeep of the place. Spotless in their facilities and their customer service. 5 star in those regards.
- Solid, free internet service.
The less good:
- I know you are paying for location, but be warned, the parking is steep with either the self park or valet service. Both are, as per the standard of the place, delivered with wonderful service though, so the sting seems less though. But it's still there, and it does ding my review by a star.
Didn't partake of the pool or onsite eats, so no opinions on that - though I would have expectations given the high standard this place exudes.
The split nature of the hotel may be a bit confusing to some.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.