Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown
  • Breakfast included
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$204
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$92
$83
$143
$131
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$81
$139
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$143
All reviewsgreat locationball parkwithin walking distancevalet parkingbaseball stadiumself parkbricktown areariver walknight lifenice hotelballpark viewvalet servicerestaurants and barsbrick townchesapeake arenafront desk staffclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I recently took my grand children here and the welcome and the check in and all of the staff were very friendly, we even met some maintenance men on an elevator and my grandkids said " we are going swimming in your pool" and the staff replied, " oh we have been waiting on you guys to get here and swim all day. My grandkids just smiled really big.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2014

From the helpfulness/friendliness of staff to the quite/clean rooms. . . . you will certainly enjoy your stay. The rooms were large, modern, clean and quiet! I am a very light sleeper and to not be disturbed by a neighbor's tv or noise in the hall is nothing short of a miracle.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Hilton Garden Inn was our hotel of choice because of it's location in the Bricktown area of Oklahoma City. Everything was great from the minute we arrived and was met by the very friendly valet staff until our departure two days later and was told goodbye by the same friendly valet staff. Every employee that I had personal contact with went above and beyond to make sure our stay was successful!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Susie S,

We are perfectly situated in the heart of Bricktown within steps of everything the area has to offer. Our goal is to provide an memorable experience and service that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor.

Regards,

Christian H

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our family stayed a night here to watch Game 5 of the Thunder vs. Spurs in Western Conference Playoffs! It was very nice, very clean, very new and customer service comes first. When I arrived, I beat my husband (who had booked the room) to the hotel and it was under his credit card, which I did not have in my possession. The manager, Christian, I believe was his name, allowed me to pay cash to get my kids and I into our room, although their standard policy is not to handle cash. I explained that my husband could be another hour before arriving, so he graciously allowed us that concession and we quickly got into our room with the help of a wonderful bellman. They offer valet parking, as well. The location is very good, right in the heart of Bricktown and everything was clean, comfortable and pleasant. As with all hotels in this area, it was pricey, but worth it! We'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BanfieldBunch
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

BanfieldBunch,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor. Our goal is to ensure every guest is taken care of from the moment they arrive. As you mentioned we are perfectly situated in the heart of Bricktown and walking distance to everything. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and service and making your stay exceptional. Unfortunately the Thunder season is over but we hope to see you back sometime this summer.

Regards,

Christian Harris

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The hotel and customer service of the front desk and restaurant area are excellent. The furnishings are updated / new and extremely clean. We would stay at this hotel again for the location is great to the downtown area of OKC.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple