“Great Location and Friendly, Accomodating Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown
Ranked #10 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Eufaula, Oklahoma, USA
“Great Location and Friendly, Accomodating Staff”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

First of all this hotel has a great location. It sits pretty much next to the AAA baseball ballpark in Oklahoma City and is walking distance to a lot of restaurants. It is very close to the Amtrak station. It is not walking distance but probably about 5 minutes driving time so that makes it convenient too. The staff members are amazingly friendly, helpful and very accommodating. The restaurant has a nice hot and cold breakfast buffet (not complimentary) but very delicious. The atmosphere at this hotel is very relaxing and would recommend it to anyone from individuals to families. The room deco' is attractive and the beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank wrmcam
Brandon W, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the Hilton Survey! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm delighted to hear you had such a great experience at our hotel, and that you were able to enjoy some of our favorite amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My first nights stay at this hotel and I awake to find my car has been rummaged through and money is missing. Unbelievable.

I spoke to the manager and he was polite. He refunded the money that was missing.
I was upset but atleast the missing money had been refunded.

I leave for the day and return that evening to find the same thief standing behind the valet podium!

Are you kidding me Hilton Garden Inn?!

The young man immediately recognized my car and disappeared into the office. I sit there in my car shocked that a business would keep someone who is stealing out of vehicles on the job as a valet. ( there must be a limit to how much or how many times you can steal)......

The young man that stole from my car stayed in the office while an older woman approached my car.

She asked if I wanted to valet again.

Honestly I really didn't.

I felt extremely uneasy leaving my car in their care after the previous night.
But on a Friday night with a redhawks game going on parking was scarce.
Reluctantly I left my vehicle again.
Feeling anxious to what I might find tomorrow. Not a good way to feel as a guest.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank kendraej
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your feedback. I am deeply sorry for the problem you experienced. I understand the importance of knowing you can trust the staff at a hotel while traveling, especially when valet parking your car or leaving your belongings with the staff. The safety and security of our guests and their belongings is our top priority, followed closely behind providing world-class service and accommodations. We are investigating this issue further and will take proper action to ensure the safety and security of our guests. If you have any unresolved concerns, or if you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact me!
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was impressed just how beautiful the hotel is. The staff was very friendly and helpful through the entire stay. The bed was super comfortable and had plenty of pillows. Hotel in behind the local baseball stadium, by all the local bars, and restaurants. I would stay here again next time in town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Josh W
Brandon W, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciated your feedback. I'm delighted to know that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. We're so glad that you were able to take advantage of our great location, and that you found our staff friendly and attentive. We look forward to welcoming you back, soon!
Waterville, Minnesota
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very Clean and modern. Good Friendly staff, Great location, walking distance to many restaurants and bars. nice pool and hot tub.
Couple things wrong-"Hot" (not hot) breakfast was not free cost $10., Parking was $12 and on our 3rd night, still cleaning room at 6pm, had to wait in lobby 1/2 until done. Over all a good place to stay. For the price of the hotel, at least Breakfast should be thrown in for free.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank B J
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our location, staff, and pool and hot tub, in addition to other amenities! I am so sorry, though, to hear about the issue you experienced on the final night of your stay. Being a new hotel, we certainly have many "growing-pains" to learn from. We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding and loyalty as we learn how to operate and best serve our valued guests - like you. We have already applied additional training to ensure that issues like you experienced do not happen again. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Until then, be well, and please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
Minnesota
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This hotel is in a great location! walking distance away from all the bars, restaraunts, and attractions in Bricktown. The pool is small but nice, and the hotel room was clean and fresh. I was a little disappointed to discover that the breakfast cost extra, each time you eat there. ($10+)
The staff was very friendly. We had neighbors that were very loud and rude, so we called to complain and they must have solved it right away because our neighbors finally stopped arguing.
The hotel offers valet, or you can park your car yourselves in the parking ramp. It doesnt matter which you choose, as they are both $12 a day. $12 a day for valet, $12 a day for the parking ramp. Might as well have them park it for you and save yourself the time and walking as it is not a short walk.
I would stay here again, if the breakfast and parking were free!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank AshleySikel
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed many of our great amenities, including our pool and our wonderful location in Bricktown. I do apologize if the cost of parking and breakfast came as a surprise. We would, of course, love to offer these as complimentary amenities to our guests; however, many factors, including our downtown location, do not allow us to do so. I hope that our world-class customer service, state-of-the-art design, and additional amenities made up for, at least in part, any inconvenience you may have experienced. We look very forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
Newalla, United States
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I received a gift from a friend for a few days away from all the hustle and bustle of daily life. We enjoyed ourselves for two days and it was just what we needed! We would come here again if we want that chance to just get away.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Chicago, IL, United States
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This hotel had been open just about 30 days when I stayed there.. and the only way that was evident was how pristine everything is. The staff are exceptionally good and every aspect of my 5 night stay was terrific. If you are coming to OKC and want to stay in a great hotel.. this is it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business