“Perfect Hotel, Perfect Location”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown
Ranked #4 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
HtownAl
“Perfect Hotel, Perfect Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I went to OKC for a two night business stay and this hotel was booked by my company at my suggestion because of it's location. I travel a lot and this hotel is near the top of my list. The room was perfect: clean and large. I'm 6'3" and the shower was a good 3 inches over my head! Low shower heads have always been a pet peeve of mine and this shower was perfect.

I didn't try the hotel breakfast because there is an iHop just behind it and we at there both mornings. I did order room service one night and that was a bit of a letdown. I ordered a salad, wings and an iced tea that came out to $33. The small glass of tea was $3 bucks! I know hotel food prices are high, but a small glass of tea at that price is a joke. The wings and salad were ok, but nothing to rave about. We ate at a few of the many nearby restaurants the other nights.

The location is perfect, in the Bricktown area of downtown. Many things to do within walking distance. I had a free morning and went the local movie theater just a couple of blocks away. It was also nice and seemed pretty new.

I give the Homewood Suites a big thumbs up and think anyone else who stays there will feel the same way.

Room Tip: Get a high room overlooking the ballpark.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
LaShonda H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you HtownAl for choosing our hotel in Bricktown, we are pleased to hear your company recommended our hotel for your stay. We pride ourselves on meeting our guest needs by offering clean rooms that make you feel like you are at your home away from home.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the room service, we will share this with our Food & Beverage team at The Garden Grille. I am sorry the room service meal did not meet your expectations.

We hope to welcome you again to our hotel, a ballpark view room awaits.

Kindest Regards,
LaShonda H.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Bricktown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Franklin, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is a newly remodeled hotel, so the room looks okay - though the old heating/AC wall units are a bit wonky. My main reason for one star is based on the parking. Absolutely AWFUL - and I am from LA where parking is not easy. Valet parking is $18 (in Oklahoma City, no less) with some shady valet dudes. We passed on the valet. Self-parking is down the block - shared with 2 other hotels at $12 an hour. It is not what one would call secure and NOT close (even for LA standards).

That having been said - the lady at check-in was snarky and the pack and play was not set up. Just left for us, no sheet, etc..

If you have to go to OKC (which I never recommend), try somewhere else - this "new" hotel has some kinks to work out (not sure if they will).

Room Tip: Tip for a good room - book somewhere else.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Gary G
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Please let me take this opportunity to sincerely apologize that our hotel and staff did not meet your expectations. We will never make excuses for poor service. Be assured, we will pass your feedback on to the appropriate team members and the issues will be addressed immediately. It is very important to us that every guest is greeted with a warm welcome and that all of your needs are met with all the comforts of home. It is equally important to us that every guest is 100% satisfied. A member of our management team will be in contact with you shorty.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

A group of friends and myself have just returned from a stay at the Homewood Suites in Bricktown. The hotel is in an ideal situation in the centre of Bricktown, with all amentities on hand. The property itself is first rate, as are the staff at the hotel and we would look forward to returning there next year. Highly recommended !

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Irene,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our hotel and always love to hear how happy our guests are!

Our team works very hard to be helpful and kind as we know these trips are planned months in advance and everyone in your group looks forward to being pampered.

Please come see us again soon!

Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I never expected to love this hotel so much! It is super clean, comfortable, spacious, and it has a full kitchen! The staff makes it a point to be VERY friendly and conversational. We have traveled a lot, and this hotel is one of the best we have seen. We HIGHLY recommend this hotel in OKC.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kathy,

We sincerely appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor about our hotel. Our team works very hard every day to make certain every guest has the best experience possible. We are a GREAT hotel and I appreciate you saying so! Cleanliness and a genuine concern for our guests is a big deal to us! As a seasoned traveler, you know this very well. Please come see us again soon!

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is a very new hotel, with an excellent, friendly staff. It's location in Bricktown means that restaurants, entertainment, etc. are all closeby. I stayed nearly four weeks, and it was great to have extra living space and a full kitchen.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Hello Keith!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We understand you have a choice and we appreciate your business. Please come back and stay with us again the next time business brings you to Oklahoma City. We'd love to have you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I was honored to take my mentor to the Veterans hospital in Oklahoma City. (Back surgery). I wanted to do my best for one who has served. The staff was friendly and courteous. The valet was on point. We were offered free baseball tickets from the manager. My expectations were exceeded. Food was great as well didn't have to leave. Top notch in my book.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank lawnsbynatureandrew
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Good morning, friend!

I remember you and have thought often about your mentor. I hope the surgery went well and he is on his way to a quick recovery. I have so much respect for your willingness to care for our veterans, hats off to you!

I am so glad we exceeded your expectations and hope we see you again very soon.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

We needed a room with two separate sleeping areas and Homewood Suites proved to be just what we needed. They made up the sofa bed quickly while we were out so it was ready when we came back from dinner. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Hello Barbara!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and as always, our staff is happy to help.

Please come back and visit us soon!