“weekday lunch”

Cafe Nova
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had a wonderful lunch at the Cafe Nova. The menu was unique, the staff polite, and the food delicious.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you want to dine at a restaurant and feel like you are in a cosmopolitan atmosphere you need to try Cafe Nova. I enjoy the atmosphere, the staff and the selection of wines and culinary delights. If they don't have it on the menu the chef will make it for you! I wanted ceviche and it wasn't on the menu. The server offered to ask the chef if it was feasible and the next thing I see is a dish of this delightful seafood normally found in coastal regions. I've had this dish in many countries but I think Cafe Nova served the best.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled upon this cafe' as it was close to our hotel. It was very casual & quiet on a week night. It's atmosphere is fun with retro furnishings & eclectic art. I had the tilapia & it was excellent. The bread was fresh & served warm. An enjoyable dining experience!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food here is okay, I've been here for lunch and for brunch before and both times weren't really impressed. The mimosas, however, are poorly made. 1 part orange juice to 1 part cheap sparkling wine isn't how to properly make a mimosa. It might just be my personal opinion, but I can't stand establishments that think "more booze must make it better!", especially when it's cheap alcohol.

On another note, my experience with the wait staff has always been just fine. No complaints there.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Made a reservation through Open Table for a party of seven for daughters 18th birthday an her high school graduation celebration, and the night before I was called to tell me they had to cancel as they had booked the entire restaurant. However, they did try to accommodate our party at another restaurant. Not a good experience.