“Good Food and Priced Right”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Nova - CLOSED

Cafe Nova
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Oklahoma City, OK
“Good Food and Priced Right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

My 4th visit and so far the food and service is very good. The Mac & cheese is wonderful and the Blacken Chicken Alfredo is very good. Great place for lunch, never had to wait. The Tomato Bisque soup is one of the best in the City.

• Visited February 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Spouse Will NEVER Repeat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

My husband and I stopped in on our Friday Date Night and it took almost 2 hours to get our order. The server was lovely and did all she could to keep us happy (except deliver food). The excuse was that they had a large party going on in the back and the kitchen was backed up. As it was my idea to patronize the establishment on Date Night, they really could have saved me a little grief if they'd been honest about the wait when we walked in so we could have decided at that time whether to stay or go elsewhere. Considering how wrong the evening went, my husband was a great sport about it but announced he will NOT return. I find it to be a cute, comfortable little place and the food is good - when you get it.

• Visited February 2012
Manhattan Beach, California
“Great lunch spot...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Service was friendly and crisp. Food was fast and fresh. Prices were very cheap. $6.99 for any lunch item. Can't beat it...

Visited January 2012
norman,ok
“good place for sunday brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

good food the 25 dollar inclusive brunch was really good with a marinated steak, choice of potatoes and eggs and sausage or bacon and fruit. It comes with unlimited mimosas if you feel so inclined. they get busy quick so if you don't make a reservation get there by 11.am

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank marymark059
Villa de Leyva, Colombia
“Brunch food was OK but the drinks were awful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

Everybody was talking about the Brunch at Cafe Nova and we decided to try it.
The menu is not really what you'll call a "Brunch Buffet" but it was OK...not great.
But the horrible part was the Mimosas or what they called "Mimosas"...They are a mix of orange soda and the cheapest Sparkling wine that I've ever tried. The color is a yellowish greenish mix and the taste is bad...don't drink them. We had one and I was feeling like I had Gatorade with sparkling wine...yuck!
Next time I'll pay for a real Mimosa and that's it!
It's a shame because I really liked their food and service...

• Visited September 2011