“Beautiful!”

St Pauls Episcopal Cathedral
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went here last Friday with my boyfriend, the inside was closed due to remodeling but the outdoor courtyard was beautiful. I loved the stone maze and weeping willow tree. There were amazing mosaics throughout. It was nice, secluded and quiet. I enjoy the peaceful slow places like this.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Within walking distance of the city center, the grounds have a cloistered quietness about them inviting reflection.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were there last weekend for a wedding. It is a beautiful place and I can see why people would want to go there to visit it. It is close to the OKC memorial museum and I would recommend stopping by to check it out. Very old and awesome!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Beautiful old church in the anglican style. Not overly big- just perfectly beautiful and simple, a time trip