“Not prepared”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were in town for a conference that happens every year, so they should have been prepared. We ate there for lunch, and the service was terrible, we had two hours for lunch and the restaurant was not full. There seven us ,and three of us got our meals and the rest some never got food and rest got theirs when we should have been leaving, very frustrating

Reviewed April 14, 2013

we went in there to eat and had to wait to get a table . but the place was great the workers was so friendly and so funny and very nice . it was very clean a very relaxed place

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Not awful. Not mindblowing, either. Staff was nice enough, and the food was edible. I remember the desserts being better, so we didn't order because they seemed so...pedestrian. Like, a $4 Pepperidge Farm cake from Walmart would be better. No freshly grated parm? In fact, next time, I will just buy Kraft sprinkle-on cheese in a can, the aforementioned cake, and a Stouffer's Lasagna and call it a night. Spend the $ I saved on...another Pepperidge Farm cake!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I came here during a 1 night stay in Oklahoma when doing Route 66 and its one of the highlights of my trip. Delicious food and the waiters/waitresses cant do enough for you. Lovely restaurant & great prices. Would definitely come again if i got chance!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Upon arrival at around 6:30 pm on a Thursday evening, we were quickly seated. As we passed the really cool (basically empty) trolley car, my youngest son (age 4) turned to me and asked if we could sit in there, and I, in turn, asked the young lady seating us, and she hesitantly said, "Uhhh, no he has already five reservations." I replied, "Oh. So you have to make reservations to sit in there?" She said, "No, he already has five reservations." --She and I were obviously not on the same page, so being as hungry as I was at the moment, I didn't pursue it. It was obvious we weren't going to get to sit in the trolley car. So we sat 'next' to the trolley car and watched the assigned waiter basically run himself to death taking care of his two tables. In the meantime, we waited and waited and waited (you get the picture) throughout the various points of our entire meal for our waitress.

The food was OK--nothing extraordinary. With all the great choices in OKC Bricktown (and surrounding areas), don't waste your time and money at Spaghetti Warehouse - OKC Bricktown.