Wyndham Oklahoma City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$204
  • Restaurant
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$89
Country Inn
$144
$127
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$67
$154
$114
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe crowne plazabed was comfortableroom raterestaurants and shoppingshuttle servicerefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed just 1 night here and the room was fine. Same as another Crowne Plaza we had recently stayed in. The staff were helpful and the room was clean. The only complaint is the location but we knew it was slightly out the way before booking. With a view of Hooters and Denny's it wasn't the best outlook but would stay there again if we were passing through.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Melissa G, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear queenofhearts12350,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are sorry the location didn't suit your needs but are pleased to hear our accommodations met your expectations. For future stays please for ask for an East view as it overlooks downtown and our newly appointed pool area.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you on future travels.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

During my last stay, I chose a poolside cabana room to enjoy the nice weather. This time I went with the main building and was upgraded to a newly renovated room on the 9th floor. The standard king room had a nice European inspired look and feel. Some of the Priority Club perks that were available during my last stay were not this time as the hotel transitions from Priority Club Rewards to IHG Rewards. Due to my schedule, I couldn't take advantage of the breakfast buffet offered to rewards members, but I'm pleased to hear that the transition to IHG Rewards means there will once again be a lounge for rewards club members! Special thanks to General Manager Rick G for his hospitality, and the entire staff for their great service!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank UsingPoints
Rick G, General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear UsingPoints,

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate all our guests but especially our repeat guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let me know if I can be of service to you prior to your next visit!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

For some reason, there are an enormous quantity of birds living in the trees in front of the hotel. They are loud. You hear them night and day. Dont park close to the trees. The room was well decorated and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The bathroom is set up tight. Only had the breakfast one day and wish I had skipped it for a poptart. The HOT breakfast was all luke warm or just cold. The table was sticky.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear jrgenterprises,

We are so sorry that you had a poor breakfast experience with us on your recent visit. Our team takes great pride on serving high quality food in a very clean and updated restaurant. We will be sure to do some research on what happened during your visit so we can correct the issue.

The good news is that the birds appear to be gone now. It was like a Hitchcock movie for a time as we tried to figure out with local entities what to do about these active creatures. Due to the cold weather they have now migrated further south. For next season we will be "netting" the trees so that the birds do not find these to be comfortable homes during the warm season. Our apologies for any bird residue you might have experienced.

Thank you for your positive comments about the room and the staff. We work hard to make sure that our people are friendly and our rooms are comfortable. Coming soon are new hallway upgrades on all floors (new carpet, lighting, paint, decor). We hope you will return soon to see these new upgrades for yourself!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

First the good; the beds are really comfortable.
Now the not so good; the maid service is terrible! i'm not too picky, but when the maid forgets to take out the trash twice in a week, forgets to empty the ice bucket water 4 out of 5 nights, forgets to provide soap and washcloths, and never wiped down the countertops well I call that bad service.
the food has been horrible before, but the mgt credited me for the meal. I didn't chance it this time.
There are about 1000 noisy birds nesting in the trees outside over a lot of the parking spaces, i had the misfortune of parking under a tree, the rental car was totally covered with bird poo, and the hotel did nothing about it but suggest a nearby car wash...
next time I'm staying at the Holiday Inn across the street...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Rick G, General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear SDBill99,

I am so sorry that your recent stay was not up to expectations - yours or ours! Typically we really get good comments on our housekeeping service, but it seems like we really dropped the ball on your stay. If you would be kind enough to send me specific info on your stay (dates/name or room), I would like to follow-up with the person assigned to clean room. We certainly will follow-up quickly on this item. We are working on several options to address the energetic birds in our trees. Our hope is to have this resolved in the next few weeks.

It is good to know that you enjoyed the comfort of the bed. Thank you for those comments. If I can be of any assistance to you personally, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel was great. The beds were so comfortable. The location is fantastic. I had room service and it was good, standard eggs, back , etc. Every staff member was smiling, cheerful, and helpful. I can't believe some of the other reviews...they must be nitpicking! The only thing I agree with is you can hear the birds some but mainly at sundown and sunup. Hey, it's better than hearing traffic! I thought this hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Rick G, General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Leisha T,

Wow - thank you for your kind, positive and energetic review! Our goal is to create a hotel that guests love - not necessarily one that is perfect but one that operates with excellence. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I agree with you that the sound of birds is better than the sound of traffic...:)

That said, we are working on some solutions to curb the enthusiasm of the birds. Also, we have some exciting upgrades coming in the next 60 days: new guest corridor carpet and lighting, new pre-function meeting space carpet, new pool furniture, and all new wi-fi and HSIA. We hope you will return soon and see some of these upgrades.

Thank you again for your review. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you at any time.