We stayed just 1 night here and the room was fine. Same as another Crowne Plaza we had recently stayed in. The staff were helpful and the room was clean. The only complaint is the location but we knew it was slightly out the way before booking. With a view of Hooters and Denny's it wasn't the best outlook but would stay there again if we were passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City hotel, The Place to Meet! The Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City hotel is a full service hotel centrally located to nearby attractions such as Frontier City Amusement Park, Whitewater Bay, National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, ASA Softball Hall of Fame, and the OKC Zoo. We are moments away from downtown OKC, Bricktown Entertainment District, and the Ford Center - home of the OKC Thunder and the Big 12 Championships. We are also located near several businesses including Chesapeake Energy, IBM, Integris Baptist Hospital, MidFirst Bank, Express Employment Professionals, and Schlumberger. Our beautiful hotel underwent a $4 million renovation and features free wireless Internet, the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Program and 7 Layers of Comfort. We invite you to enjoy one of our 218 newly renovated hotel rooms and 13,000 square feet of meeting space. The Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City Hotel is The Place to Meet for all of your conference, seminar, and social events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Crowne Plaza