Wyndham Oklahoma City
  • Restaurant
$77
$77
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
$138
$131
  • Breakfast included
$168
$148
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$134
Hotels.com
$141
$127
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe crowne plazabed was comfortableroom raterestaurants and shoppingshuttle servicerefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I emailed the general manager prior to our stay, concerning certain accommodations and the GM replied to us right away and was very kind! We were greeted with a bottle of wine and a plate of fruit. The staff was very kind and welcoming, definitely get an A+ in my book for customer service! Our room was nice and clean! The hotel was also conveniently located. Literally 10 mins away from Bricktown, and two minutes away from a nice mall! We had a very comfortable stay and will be returning when we our back in Oklahoma City!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JayRod21
Rick G, General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear JayRod21,

We love getting an A+ for service and are delighted that you had a wonderful stay in Oklahoma City! Our central location is often the reason guests choose us in the first place. I am pleased that you emailed me in advance and we could have a small welcome gift for you for your special visit. We hope you will come back again soon!

Thank you for your kind comments - we will pass these along to our entire team!

General Manger

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Room was super clean and the feel of the room was very nice and warm. Staff was friendly and the food was tasty. The warmth and feel of the hotel was really nice and with the staff being attentive it made the whole experience better! :-)

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Rick G, General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

atabanik,

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff and the rooms. Our housekeepers work very hard to make sure that our rooms are especially clean - thank you for commenting on this. I will be sure to pass this along to our team.

We appreciate your business and your feedback. We hope to see you again in Oklahoma City soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nothing special at all - your typical 3 to 3.5 star hotel. I would have hoped for more from a big regional city (nicer service, maybe, or slightly more attention to detail in the room layout or room service food quality) until we stayed in the Renaissance in downtown OKC and had basically the same room quality. I honestly think OKC has a little way to go in becoming a major American city - it could look at Albuquerque, Austin, or pretty much anywhere in Colorado to get some ideas. And yes, the elevators are incredibly tiny!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

LauraMarieE,

I am sorry that you were underwhelmed with your visit to Oklahoma City. Our goal is to not to be "just as good as the other guy"......we really want to engage our guests in a genuine and hospitable way. I am sorry that we did not "wow" you during your stay with us. We will work on how to do this better. Thank you for staying with us and for providing honest feedback though this review.

RickGuttenberger

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Booked threw Priceline and was worried about staying her after reading the reviews. Called as soon as booked to confirm a double bed being that there will be three of us (wife, child and myself). Was told on the phone it wouldn't be a problem.
Now we skip to check in, we are told that a double will not be possible but we can get a king and a roll away bed. We agree after being assured we would be getting one soon. So off we go.
We get in 6 hrs later at 9:00 to find our room with no roll away. We call. We are told by front desk they will check and call back. Hour goes by and nothing. I call front
desk, and we are told we will not be getting a roll away. So we ask for an extra blanket and pillows so I can sleep on the floor they say sure. Hour goes by. Nothing. I call down, they say its on the way. Another hour nothing. Here it is midnight and we can't go to sleep because we are waiting for front desk. I have a very pregnant wife and small child and we can't get even the simplest items. We will not be risking this hotel with Priceline again.

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Jayaaron

Dear Jayaaron,

I am so sorry about your recent stay and the frustration you encountered. It would greatly bother me, too, if I had no response or a delayed response like you mentioned. I will research this further to see if I can find out what exactly happened, but again, please accept my personal apology.

Reservations that are made through non-direct channels are generally for non-guaranteed room types. There will be times when we do not have the double/double you requested. That said, we should be able to clearly tell you upon check-in if we have a rollaway available for you or not. I will be sure to address this immediately with our new front office management team.

Thank you gain fro taking the time to write to us.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I reserved our room here without knowing where we would be staying on another website. After I made the reservation I came here to read reviews and was very nervous. However, those nerves were all unwarranted. The hotel is beautiful inside. The elevators are very small but the three of us and our bags were able to fit with not a lot of problem. Our room could not have been any nicer. The decor looked updated and our view was over looking the pool. Some have complained about the lack of places to eat around the hotel. There is a Dave and Busters across the street and a Hooters and Sonic right next to the hotel. Then just down the road (less then a mile) is a Macaroni Grill, On the Border and many other places. I cannot say enough about how great this property made our girls weekend. This will be my go to place to stay whenever we are in OKC!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Rick G, General Manager at Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Gagesmom314,

We are delighted that you had such a great Girls Weekend with us! Thank you, too, for taking the time to write about your stay. We often hear that our location is very convenient to so many restaurants and other amenities. Most of all, we are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and room and that you will return again - we hope it is soon!

Please let me know if I can be of service to you prior to your next visit!