“My favorite Oklahoma City hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ambassador Hotel Oklahoma City, Autograph Collection

Ambassador Hotel Oklahoma City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #11 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Houston, Texas
“My favorite Oklahoma City hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Newly remodeled, clean, easy, elegant. Everyone was focused on client service. (Bell boy, front desk, maids, waiter.). They were so pleasant and happy to help. Spacious room. Huge walk in shower. Mattress so comfortable I didn't even think about it. Clean, soft bedding. Large TV. Close to a hand full of casual restaurants. Hotel van takes us to any downtown destination. Front desk offered several dinner restaurants. She gave us a map and wrote explanations on it for us. AND, we brought our dog and there is a clean and safe city dog park right across the street. Perfect. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant. Menu does not have many selections. My filet was very good. Husbands ribeye was a disappointment. Service was excellent. Wine choice was good. Waiter was S------. (Sorry I forgot his name). He was extremely friendly. Room service breakfast was fast and good. Fabulous top floor bar will a beautiful city view. Clean outdoor pool and patio area. Only concern is there is no place to safely park and unload our car. Small area in front of hotel with road traffic. Valet service did unload our bags and moved car quickly. Thank you! We WILL be back.

Room Tip: We had a corner room, a little bit bigger than average room. All sides of hotel are quiet, as there...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank Twist E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at the Ambassador on a business trip and wow! The decor is straight out of Restoration Hardware and is beautifully styled. The guest rooms are nicely laid out and very comfortable. Blair, Jesse, Crystal and all the staff made every effort to accommodate our needs. Such wonderful people:) Definitely head up to the bar on the top floor and have a glass of wine. For dinner, check out the hotel dining room or Stella across the street. Thanks to all at the Ambassador!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank juliesmith914
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I loved the decor. Very boutique yet modern. Rooms are absolutely comfy and cozy. I've never felt so relaxed while on a business trip! I visited the O Bar while I was there. Samantha was our server. She was wonderful and very entertaining. She paid just enough interest in our flamboyant group and attended to is in perfect timing! I hope to see her again next time I stay

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
5 Thank A_renee10
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed a this hotel just a couple weeks after its opening, and had a great time! As a business traveler I am used to boring, repetitive hotels but this was the total opposite. Staff was friendly and personable - I was greeted by name throughout my stay - , ambiance and décor very classy, and room large and comfortably appointed.

Also, fabulous experience at the O-Bar, the top-floor lounge with great ambiance every night, and more locals than hotel guests in attendance. Again, totally different feel than most high-end properties in this great boutique hotels.

Only downside was a noisy construction side nearby, which made it difficult to sleep past 7am. Had I wanted to sleep in I would definitely have been annoyed.

Will definitely return again next time I'm passing by!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank gabdusch
colleyville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our normal 'favorite' hotel in downtown OKC was booked, so we decided to try the Ambassador...it was a wonderful surprise! Beautifully decorated, and very comfortable rooms. Nice and quiet too! Already making a reservation for next trip in a few weeks...sorry, old favorite, you've been replaced by the Ambassador!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
6 Thank opie60
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was with a group of Oklahoma State Wrestling fans who had the pleasure of staying at this brand new and gorgeous property. Everyone was so accomodating to our group and we loved taking the shuttle to/from the hotel to the Chesapeake Arena for the tournament. The hotel is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 Thank OKvisitor1223
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel is just a little gem in OKC. I travel weekly always staying in Hilton properties but on this particular trip, everything in town was booked. I'm really glad they were so I had the chance to experience the hotel. What's not to love? Gorgeous decor, friendly staff, a great chef, experienced GM, and a hands-on owner. The room had a modern but warm and inviting feel. With an honor bar in the room and your own Keurig, it sure makes working late easy. Two great restaurants are right across the street. We took clients to dinner at 1492 and it was really great. I am looking forward to returning and booking another stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business