See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Room had issues; couch cushions were worn to the point you could not sit comfortably on them; sink had low water pressure; light over the sink did not work at all; saw some cockroaches; sheet did not fit over the mattress and kept coming off; cleanliness was okay otherwise. Front desk folks were very friendly, especially when these concerns were voiced.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 23, 2016

This is an older place. I had a large room and a good sleep. That's enough for adequate for me. The place was dated and a bit care-worn. I think my room - a non-smoking room - had been smoked in. The wifi was inadequate. I couldn't use it effectively. Breakfast was very basic, but there was a nice older lady who was on duty when I checked in and when I checked out. - personable both times.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is just fine. It's nothing to write home about. It is a remodeled Stratford House Inn.

My room was clean, quiet, and a.c. worked good.

Rooms have microwave and fridge. Large flat screen tv, coffee maker, desk with office chair, iron and iron board and hair dryer.

Internet is poor. Which is reason for star reduction.

I might stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2016

We stayed in room 107 which according to the front desk is a WiFi dead zone - but she wouldn't move us. I think the WiFi might be bad in all rooms.
The room was clean and spacious. Pillowtop mattress, microwave, fridge, good size TV, couch and a desk.
The internet was so bad, we used the internet from the hotel next door..
Very basic breakfast. Only good thing was waffles

Room Tip: Don't stay in 107 - Very bad WiFi
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lyn C
Reviewed April 28, 2016

I had made a reservation online for this motel earlier in the afternoon before I planned to spend the night. I got a confirmation e-mail with a reservation number so I assumed everything was set up. However when I arrived at the motel and went to the desk I was told they had no reservation for me even this was three hours after I had received the confirmation e-mail. The woman behind the desk told me I would have to call reservations and have them fax the information to her. When I asked why she couldn't look up the reservation on her computer or call the reservation office herself she told me that wasn't her problem. No amount of discussion was going to make this woman treat me as a valued customer so I had to go find another place to spend the night. I had stayed at this property before with no problems and at a number of other America's Best Value Inns around the country as well with no problems at all. The experience I had here indicated to me that this property was not worth any future business from me and it is possible that I may feel the same about the entire motel chain, depending on how this situation will be resolved.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple