“Excellent Place to Stay”

Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Comfortable and clean place to stay. Easy on and off the Turnpike for travel. Restaurants are near by within walking distance. Staff was helpful with directions and locating a gas station. Breakfast was great. Felt well rested. Highly recommend this Best Western. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Friendly people who seem interested in getting to know you. The rooms are nice and they are quiet. Never knew if there was someone next door or not. Facility looks new but is about 10 years old I think. It is a pleasant experience to stay there. When I have to stay in OKC, this is my preferred hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2014

the hotel is fresh, clean, and modern. The staff are wonderful and take pride in this hotel. The breakfast was fresh with a nice variety of food choices. I made a fresh waffle and cut up some fresh fruit and syrup. There was also, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy. Yogurt and a variety of hot and cold cereals to choose from. Fresh tasking orange and apple juice. Hot coffee, creamers and milk.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The whole place needs to be upgraded! torn drapes, minimal attention to concerns. would not stay or recommend this to anyone. I also do not understand why this review requires a minimum of 200 characters.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice hotel, good location. Staff was welcoming and caring. Only complaint is no bacon at breakfast but they have sausage. I'm allergic to sausage so it would have been nice to have another option. Pool is small but nice. Hotel is really close to turnpike but must be well insulated because I didn't hear turnpike traffic at all.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014

On July 13, 2014 checked in and in the morning I noticed a bug on my closing that was on the bed. Then I started shaking the pillows and looking around the bed. Then I saw several other bed bugs some red and kind of clear. I smashed them then red fluid came out like blood.

I didn't notice any bites until later that day. I started getting welts on my arms, neck, back and legs.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 night and the person working that night Told us that they didn't have a room for us the next night. I talked to Jay the next morning to see what he could do because my dad was having surgery at Mercy and we really needed another night and smoking room. He swapped some stuff and was able to let us keep the same room that night. Then the next day we told him we wouldn't know until 3pm if we would need another night. He told me to let him know ASAP and he would see what he could do. I called and let him know we didn't need it out of courtesy and he appreciated hat as much as we appreciated his help!!! We couldn't have had any better customer service!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014