“Nice getaway.”

Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice hotel, good location. Staff was welcoming and caring. Only complaint is no bacon at breakfast but they have sausage. I'm allergic to sausage so it would have been nice to have another option. Pool is small but nice. Hotel is really close to turnpike but must be well insulated because I didn't hear turnpike traffic at all.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 18, 2014

On July 13, 2014 checked in and in the morning I noticed a bug on my closing that was on the bed. Then I started shaking the pillows and looking around the bed. Then I saw several other bed bugs some red and kind of clear. I smashed them then red fluid came out like blood.

I didn't notice any bites until later that day. I started getting welts on my arms, neck, back and legs.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 night and the person working that night Told us that they didn't have a room for us the next night. I talked to Jay the next morning to see what he could do because my dad was having surgery at Mercy and we really needed another night and smoking room. He swapped some stuff and was able to let us keep the same room that night. Then the next day we told him we wouldn't know until 3pm if we would need another night. He told me to let him know ASAP and he would see what he could do. I called and let him know we didn't need it out of courtesy and he appreciated hat as much as we appreciated his help!!! We couldn't have had any better customer service!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had an impromptu trip planned to Oklahoma City due to a family funeral. The hotel allowed us to book a block of rooms with 3 days notice and we were all able to stay close together! Our family needed this time. The The rooms were clean and suite style with plenty of room to move around. The indoor pool was nice to have in the hotel and the exercise room was all you need for a short two day stay. The hotel had convenient parking and was easy to get in and out of on the freeway. The hotel is close to nice restaurants and made our trip as enjoyable as possible! The breakfast was your typical complimentary but was good. At no time did we need anything which they did not accommodate for us! Thanks to Jay for his customer service!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

For a late decision at a time when most if not all rooms were taken in NW OKC, it was an enjoyable and comfortable stay. The pool was clean & well kept. The workout area was clean & well kept. The staff was nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 26, 2014

For mid-range hotel this place worked very well for my 4 day stay. It's obvious that they are making some upgrades, and overall things were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical, but slightly below par. No real complaints.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel from June 19-23, 2014. We could not ask for any better service. From checking in to checking out we got nothing but the best of care.. Room was clean and bed was soooooo comfortable,I slept like a baby every night. We found the whole place to be very clean and quiet. Staff was fantastic!!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay while in the area.. We plan on a return trip in September and this is where we will be staying for sure.

Betty and Ron Watson