“Bad Bad Bad Service.”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Corner of Sheridan Ave and Mickey Mantle Dr
Transit: The Oklahoma Spirit Trolleys travel throughout the downtown area with two stops less than a block from Nonna's; one on Sheridan and the other on Mickey Mantle. Travel either the Red Line or Blue Line.
Description: Nonna's Euro-American Ristorante and Bar, located in the "Heart of Bricktown" in a 90 year old warehouse, is 3 floors of bakery, fine dining, and pure fun! From top to bottom, Nonna's offers an eclectic atmosphere featuring Euro-American cuisine. Don't forget the beautiful Purple Bar; and the specialty gift store - Painted Door!
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went to this resturant for dinner Saturday night and the experience started off bad and just got worse. When my guest and I walked in the hostess staff had 3 people standing there and a coat room behind the stand. We were told it would be a 15 minute wait and we could have a seat, after 10 minutes I asked if someone could take our coats that we were still wearing. All 3 of them looked at us like we were crazy even though one of them was designated as the coat person I assumed after watching him give out multiple coats to the guests that were leaving. We were seated on time so I was pleased about that but then it took the waiter around 10 mintues to acknowledge us and take our drink order. 2 glasses of water and 1 glass of wine was all we ordered, the waters came out quickly, the wine never showed up till I asked him about it almost 40 minutes later. The waiters answer "Sorry, I must have forgot it at the bar" I think the part that was truly the worst thing was when we both ordered steaks and he did not ask us how we wanted them cooked. I had to get his attention a few minutes later to tell him how we wanted our steaks cooked. Food was good, service was beyond bad.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I were exploring the Bricktown part of town, walking along the riverwalk, etc. and stopped in for a late lunch. Because of the time of day, they were not seating in the regular restaurant but suggested that we would enjoy their lounge upstairs. Turns out, we did.

There were very few people there while we were there (2:30 in the afternoon). There was one couple sitting on a couch and eating. Well, they appeared to be much more interested in making out than eating, but I digress.

Our food was very good there - but not inexpensive. For $42.00, my wife and I shared their Angus burger with provolone, French fried potatoes, tomato bisque, a salad and a couple soft drinks.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the roasted beet salad which was good, but not a "meal-sized" salad. My friend ordered the spaghetti & meatballs, which could feed 3! She loved it. The carrot cake for dessert was awful... No cream cheese frosting, it was a bland thin coat that tasted like canned frosting. The cake was a muffin. My friend had the strawberry short cake and did like it... Again that dessert could feed 3. Inconsistent on portion sizes.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great place to have a intimate dinner. Is on the pricey side but the noise is at a minimum and the seating is comfortable. Beautiful restuarant

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Talk about FRESH veggies .... this place grows its own. You can't beat this place as one of the finest eating establishments in OKC. Avis Scaramucci knows how to put the finest on the table at the best cost. Whether it's a romatic interlude or a high power business dinner, you can't go wrong here!