“Cajun yum yum”

Jazmo'z Bourbon Street Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Jazmo'z Bourbon Street Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,681 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oklahoma Ave & Reno
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was in OK City for a few days, the first nite we were there, I HAD to have Cajun. I REALLY enjoyed the meal. I started my meal off with a tall coo refreshing glass of VooDoo Punch, very tasty. We all shared the Gators Bites, my first time a trying alligator LOVED IT. These were little deep fried pieces of alligator served with ranch and/or cocktail sauce, I preferred the ranch. For my main course I ordered Black Magic Catfish, this was blackened catfish with crawfish and crab etouffe - it was VERY delicious, the catfish just melted in my mouth. I would recommend Jazmoz to anyone who wants a nite out. It was a little pricey the catfish was $19. I think there were a few items for less and the most expensive was around $40. More than what I usually spend on a meal, but for a special nite out, heck yes.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Tabasco salmon was recommended by the waitress but was too sweet. My companions ended their meals, especially the seafood pasta. Very pleasant to eat outside by the riverfront.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Love the atmosphere and the food. Sit outside and watch the water taxi go by. The catfish is wonderful.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went to Jazmoz as we were passing through Oklahoma City on our way to Texas. We had the Bourbon Street Special - a steak and shrimp combo. It was very tasty, even though the steak was cooked a little more than medium rare as we had asked. The bacon wrapped shrimp were delicious. We also added on a side of mac n cheese, which was absolutely delicious. Although we enjoyed the food, the price seemed to be a little overpriced, but overall it was a good meal.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was our second visit in two years passing through OKC. It is only a few minutes off the freeway in the Bricktown area. We were seated in a large room, right next to a table of 12. There were no other diners in this room. We were visiting and catching up. After an hour of visiting and no service from our waiter, not even a glass of water, we asked the front desk to help. The waiter said he didn't see us and then changed it to he didn't know we were his table. What? There are only two tables in the same room, right next to each other and he didn't see us? He didn't even wonder? Geez. The food was good, hot, decently priced. Our visit in 2011 had good service, so perhaps this was an anomaly.

1  Thank MargaretEllen1950