All reviews waffles traveling thru passing through next morning room was clean would definitely stay here again safe location good nights sleep bit dated one night stay very nice stay nice breakfast hotel is located very nice hotel parking lot bunk okc
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We chose the first good looking inn coming into Oklahoma City. And we're by pleasantly surprised. Room price was low and quality and service high. A comprehensive breakfast was available and the room very clean and comfortable. It was a fair distance from a range of amenities unless you are satisfied with highway fast food.

Room tip: All rooms very similar. Location was very quiet.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I think other choice hotels could learn a thing or two from this Sleep Inn. Clean and inviting lobby, clean hallways, clean room and clean bathroom. The room had a decent sized fridge and microwave. The shower had plenty of water pressure and hot water. Ac was already on, so the room was nice & cool. Within 10 minutes of arriving, staff called to make sure our room was to our standards (which no other choice hotel has done). The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Oh, and the coffee pot was NOT located in the bathroom (jackpot)!! We didn't make it to breakfast, so can't review on that. The pool looked a little green, but the area was clean. I'd say, this is one of our better choice hotel stays and I'd highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have stayed at other Choice places, just never the low end of the spectrum. The place was clean, had plenty of fresh towels, and toiletries. Breakfast was very basic. Totally carbs. Coffee was good and hot...which is important to me. Unfortunately, we stopped in rather late for us since we weren't sure where we would end our drive for the day. After we checked in, my husband noticed that there was a special going on that if you stayed two separate times at Choice hotels you could get a $50 gift card. Since we were on a rather long driving vacation that was a distinct possibility. However, as we learned, we had to, prior to checking in, register online for the special deal. We didn't know about it since we didn't have access to that info until we were checked in. Right away at the suggestion of the night desk clerk we called and registered for the deal. I should add, that we were already members of their 'frequent customer club". I was told to check back in 4 days to see if they would go ahead and count our stay in OK City as our first night of two for the special. I did this, and was told by Arthur from Customer service that if we stayed one more night they MIGHT count our first night in OK City. No promise though. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, he was very hesitant to give me one, asking why I needed one. I said, I'm not happy....that's a good enough reason. After holding for 8 minutes, I hung up. I don't think we will stay at another Choice Hotel anywhere if we have other options (choices). Rules that are that difficult to abide by shouldn't be made. It just isn't good for customer relations.

Room tip: I think all of the rooms would be quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

great rooms an a great front desk guy when i check in he was on top of every thing!! i would stay there again an i would recommend the hotel to my friends an family the breakfest was good an the rooms was very clean

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lanette F
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Excellent service !!! Tommy was very helpful and the breakfast staff was very accommodating and friendly. Room very clean and comfortable. We have youth visit OKC each year and we ALWAYS stay there !!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business