Sleep Inn & Suites
$101
Country Inn
$127
$97
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$54
$170
$153
$134
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewswafflespassing throughsmall indoor poolboiled eggsnext morningroom was cleanbudget hotelsafe locationan enjoyable staybiscuits gravywould definitely stay here againexcellent place to stayoff the highwaycracker barrelgood nights sleepnight's sleepmicrowave and refrigerator
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is a clean motel outside of the city. Nice staff and clean rooms. Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. There are plenty of dinning choices close by.

Room Tip: Get a Travel Buddy Coupon book and save $$ with a coupon for this motel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The clerk who checked us in was very nice. The breakfast was good. The breakfast area was very clean. My only complaint was the noisy people next door and the VERY rude people who were apparently locked out of their room and were being loud and obnoxious.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank elpd1082
Reviewed May 12, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this Sleep Inn for a week in Dec. 2007 while in town seeing family for the holidays. The room we had was very clean and the wireless internet worked great. The only downside was the bed was a little hard. All in all we enjoyed our stay just as we had a couple years before.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2009

Needed a decent overnight stay while traveling through. All was good with this hotel, except the shower curtain rod - which appeared to be barely hanging up. Otherwise, comfortable room and adequate breakfast (with waffles).

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed January 3, 2006

We stayed at the Sleep Inn at 120244 North I-35 Service Rd. in March of last year. It was great. I was actually looking it up now to book again. The rooms were new and clean. The staff was very accomodating. The breakfast was much better than other hotels "free continental breakfast". This hotel had a waffle maker that you can make your own waffles. I was travelling on business and had booked the wrong location Sleep Inn and the front desk had it switched to this one for me so I was closer to my business contact. They honored the same price even though a big name concert was that evening and they were filling up fast. They drew me maps and were very helpful. I highly suggest this hotel.

Stayed: March 2005