“Fun Place!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Picasso to Go
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have had formal training in ceramics and I like to both sculpt and paint my own pieces. This, however, is a great place to go with a group of friends to select a pre-made piece and paint it with high-quality glaze. The prices are not bad for the convenience of the experience and it is easy for people who have never done ceramics art to pick up. I would say that it was a little annoying to go in and have the clerk--an older woman--tell me how to paint the pieces in a condescending manner without asking if I had been to the shop before (it was my third visit and I was so familiar with the lecture already that I was able to explain how to paint to my companions before she got around to showing us how to paint). The clerk that came in after her was much more friendly. It is a neat experience though and there is a large selection of both pieces and paints.

1  Thank HopeGracePeace