“Super Hole in the wall”

Ranked #194 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
“Super Hole in the wall”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Ok so I admit I'll eat anything when I am hungry and I was over hungry when I went to Coney Island...it was my 2nd foray into OKC and I was on my way back out of OKC after a disasterous trip to find housing but I realized I hadn't ate since 4 am and the greyhound ticket agent tsuggested this place hat before I passed out on him from 12 hours of not eating... I had never had a coney style dawg and it was sooooo good....the surroundings were well outdated like one other commenters said it didn't look like it had been updated since the 70's and there was a Ton Of OU stuff all over the walls It definitely fit the profile of a hole in the wall, the lady was really really sweet and a side note there baklava must be good because they were all out.... they also have odd soda's like strawberry grape and fanta.

• Visited October 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Its a Hot Dog???”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

OK hot dogs, with good chili and almost tasteless onions. I remember them being much better. Walls are covered with all kinds of OU stuff, I suppose they can't afford any good OSU decor.

• Visited June 2013
Oklahoma City
“Like stepping back in time......”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place has been open since the 20's and probably not updated since the 70's. That's the great part about it. It's not fancy, it's not new, but it is clean. It takes you back for a short while to a simpler time. The posters with every year of OU football scores since the 30's make for great conversation topics. The food is really pretty good and the price can't be beat. The area around it is actually improving considerably, so you should get down there and check it out before the developers offer him too much money to refuse.

• Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Traditional coneys”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

While back home in OKC my mom took me downtown for an event at the main library and beforehand we ate lunch at this eatery that initially opened in the 1920's. The walls are filled with OU football memorabilia including hand-made posters of the football season results from at least the 30's. There is always a chess game going on in the back and the rules of chess are hung on the wall nearby.

The service is quick and friendly and the food is reasonably priced. We all got traditional coneys with mustard and chili. They also offer a Frito pie and Greek spaghetti with chili. Cash only but when a coney is $1.30 that isn't usually a problem.

• Visited March 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Chili Too!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I tried the coneys and the chili. They are both delicious. I do recommend this if you are in Oklahoma City. The atmosphere is pretty cool too, nice and clean. Service was fine.

• Visited April 2012