“Ready to give it another try.”
Review of Michael's Grill

Cuisines: American, European, Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

A same day reservation landed us in the bar, but the food was good and the service good as well. Not outstanding as I was led to believe but I need to do the dining room and see if the experience is better.

There are newer reviews for Michael's Grill

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had nice experience for dinner at Michael's on a Saturday night. We were seated at 6pm at the beginning of dinner service. Our server was very attentive. We ordered and received appetizers, soup, salad, and main course in a timely fashion. The Lobster Mac & Cheese was something special! The Lobster Bisque soup was outstanding. I tried the Caesar salad. Was just ok for me, but I had to try it (don't love it anyway). Everyone in our party had steak. All steaks were perfectly cooked, and delicious. The Creme Brulee was good. The restaurant was packed when we finished dinner, therefore the noise level escalated. 6pm seating was perfect for us.

1  Thank Clige
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Friday evening we visited Michael's around 8:15 p.m. Plenty of tables, no waiting, On the Menu Michael's listed their specialty/what they are known for - as their Caesar Salad. I tried to order the caesar salad, and add salmon, but was informed it was not available - not the salmon, but the salad. Ended up ordering the salmon as an entree. It was expensive and was not a good cut. Was fair at best. The appetizer was the soup, potato and leek and was very good. The service was quite attentive, and I rate highly. The atmosphere was also good, but when you are "out" of what your reputation is apparently built on, it seems to me you send someone to get whatever you are "out" of, you don't take your best item off the menu from 8:15 p.m. for the rest of the evening. As I indicated, I had high hopes but was disappointed.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Ok first off the food is great. However, with that being said I ate there with my wife on New Years Eve on our 4 Anniversery. They were busy but had lots of staff to take care of everyone I used to be a waiter myself now serving in the military and the service was not that great. I found my self pouring my own 55 dollar bottle of wine. No big deal but I left the tip excluding the 55 dollar bottle of wine my original bill was 196.00 so my bill would of been 141.00 with out the wine I tipped $25 which would have been about 20% maybe a 18% tip they changed the amount to a $45 tip!!!!!!! I thought it was a mistake so I called them and left a message explaining I got no call back. So, I called them back a male worker answered the phone and I explained my bill and the problem he then laughed at my tip and started to lecture me on what I should of tipped!!!!!! After I jumped on him about his lack of class and explained to him why I left what I left. He told me he wants my address so he could mail me my money back. That he could not refund it to my card!!! Which is a lie!!!!! I told him I'm not giving my address and to keep the money. Its the principal of the matter. So they are braking the law. I have meet the owner and he seems nice however, he needs to be careful of whom he hires because I am posting this on every review sight I can find. She received the tip she deserved.

3  Thank Cory T
Reviewed December 5, 2009

So I took my bf out to Michael's for his birthday. We ordered the portabella mushroom for starters. The sodium level was very high for this item. Caesar salad was nothing special. I also ordered the special Halibut cococnut fish.. I thought it would be good but when I got the food it tasted horrible. I asked the server that I can't eat this. She offered me to get something else but I was full by the time I had my appetizer and salad (since I dont' eat whole bunch)..Now when I got the tab they charged me for the fish that I didn't even enjoy. The server told me that she asked the manager on duty to take it off since I didn't enjoy the food at all and hardly had one bite of the fish. The owner/manager refused to take the fish off from my tab. I am soo surprised that he is still running the business with this sort of customer service. I am definetely going back to Michaels again.

4  Thank Ree033