“Average food good service”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Ranked #158 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Average food good service”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

It was a Saturday and lunch time and our poor waitress was trying to keep up with all her tables. We were seated immediately, but waited about 20 minutes before server came to table. Three of our four dishes were lukewarm when served. Paid $5.50 for a half full bowl of queso. Our server tried her best, but probably won't be back because our food tasted like it was warmed in microwave.

• Visited April 2013

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The wait time was short. The food was awesome, and the waitress was outstanding. The price was great. I did miss having the cheese dip, but always on a budget.

Visited March 2013
OKC
“Caught them on a bad day?”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

NW Expressway location; Dirty, poor service. Complained and got a response and $35 of coupons but I couldn't bring myself to go back so i gave them away.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Chuck F
Austin, Texas
“Good!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love Mexian food and I wasn't disappointed! The food I had was yummy, we had a great waiter who was very attentative! I'll definitely come back!

Visited July 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“If I want fast food I will go to Taco Bueno!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Very noisy. Food is nothing to write home about. I question if they get this food prepackaged and they just heat it up. Great Margaritas Though!!

Visited November 2012