“Great food, great prices!”
Review of Baluu's Restaurant

Baluu's Restaurant
Ranked #341 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love their Pho, the spring rolls are amazing (my 8 yr old eats them like they're going out of style). The Vietnamese salad w/chicken &cabbage is super yummy. And they have the BEST hot & sour soup I've ever had, anywhere! Everything is great. Breakfast is amazing, & super affordable. Basically, I'd eat there every day if I could. Be sure to say hello to Mai, the owner when you go; she's very nice & wants everyone to enjoy their food.

Reviewed March 12, 2008

The Quaility of food you get for the low price is better then any other place I have eaten. My wife and I travel 30 miles one way just to have their breakfast. You have to wait a little longer for your order then the big stores but it is well worth the wait. Well Worth the trip. Baluu's named after her son that passed. Her husband the best cook for breakfast. Do not forget the Lunch specials High quaility at a good price. A win win for you and your guest. give it a try you will be pleased.

1  Thank simplman67